一共8类人,没类不多算,2-3个,也有20个了,每一个看的上眼的
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 他乡故知 | 本帖共有 5 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:羊肉泡馍 (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:2844) 发表:2006-11-15 10:41:51  楼主  关注此帖
Sharing: My experience of online datingDISCLAIMER: THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE ONLY MY PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW, THEY ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE IN ANY WAY. NO OFFENCES ARE INTENDED. =============================================================================================================== Since we are living in a cyber world now, i thought there is a fair chance to meet Mr. Right online, plus i know a few friends who testimonied that true love could be found online. So i wrote a rough introduction about myself and my expectation for the boyfriend-to-be and posted it on two websites www.sgchinese.com.sg/bbs and www.huasing.org. The viewers of these two websites are mainly chinese, i mean mainland chinese, like myself. I thought that birds of the same feather flock together, maybe a Chinese man would suit me better than a foreigner. By the way, I have also applied SDU membership, but wasn't keen to join any activities or meet any guys there. After the ads were posted, I have received quite a lot of re (more...)
一共8类人,没类不多算,2-3个,也有20个了,每一个看的上眼的
看来眼光挺搞的
说真的,看这个帖子的感觉就是
你在ZARA, Guess, Topman里面选不到一件衣服
只能去Gucci, Farragamo, D&G之类的选衣服了
自己条件好是好事,不过有事候得屈服于现实
极品男人那有那么多阿
Put your OWN COOL signature here!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:羊肉泡馍 (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:2844) 发表:2006-11-17 10:09:34  2楼
泡馍是属于极品的那种男人gucci中的gucci
思想有多远,你就滚多远, muahahaha,改天出来喝酒
作者:羊肉泡馍 (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:2844) 发表:2006-11-24 15:17:33  3楼
Have you ever met another catergory of males?Who just want to be your friend as a "big brother"? They are elder than you and most of time they are married or attached. They never thought of developing any sex-related relationship with you. They just want to be a elder brother to you, always eager to help and instruct you as a senior, sometimes opposite to a girl's willingness. You know males typically tend to provide protects to the weak though they themselves perhaps are not so strong to do that. The answer to my question is probably no, as you had indicated looking for a bf. I am just curious lah. BTW, u are definitely in a position capable of help us in improving writing English huh.
现在还有男生主动想当big brother without sex-related relationship?
They just want to be a elder brother to you, always eager to help and instruct you as a senior??

现在哪里有这样吃饱了撑的人了?
给我介绍一个算了
作者:羊肉泡馍 (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:2844) 发表:2006-11-30 13:23:09  4楼
这个总结..........不太满意最重要的是上海人? 怎么会有这么一个结论? 难道上海人和其他地方的人有多好处吗? 自身条件不错? 好象也不至于, 看过我照片的人应该知道我要外表没外表, 要身材没身材, 要背景没背景,不过幸好还有点脑子....哈哈 目前还没有想回国内找的念头, 你推荐的人选感觉压力很大, 还是不要了. 日前遇见一个男生, 人不高, 但感觉人很好, 很体贴的那种, 而且谈话很投机, 看来我对男生的要求需要做调整.
要啥没啥的话就不要太挑剔了,女孩年龄大了就是最大的劣势
作者:羊肉泡馍 (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:2844) 发表:2006-11-30 21:09:59  5楼
这样发言实在太不gentleman了, 男生应注意自己的语态, 呵呵! bbcat年龄并不算很大, 英文很棒, 我衷心祝福这个好姑娘找到好姻缘.
实话实说而已,没必要在这里兜圈子吧,难道都说好听得才是gentlemen?
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 他乡故知 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 5 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码