Sharing: My experience of online dating
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 他乡故知 | 本帖共有 260 楼,当前显示第 60 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:watercooler (等级:14 - 天人和一,发帖:12846) 发表:2006-11-22 12:11:17  60楼 
I should recommend this article to my friend, heheI truely think at your age or my age, the chance of having a man who is both nice and available is very small. The only possibility is that such man: 1. breaks up with his gf or divorces with his wife. 2. the termination of the relationship is not due to his own problem. Maybe the woman didn't realize that he is a nice man, or the two persons simply didn't fit. 3. he is ready to pick up another relationship with others. Some people choose to cool down for a period... 4. you apear in front of him, in the right place, at the right moment. 5. MOST importantly, he must be attracted by you. The 5 conditions above must all be satisfied! See how hard it is? I also have two good female friends (both are my middle school ex-classmates) who are facing the problem you mentioned. Both of them are attractive ladies, quite successful in their career, and have good family background. However, they both feel very hard to find their Mr. Right. One of them is still trying
yaya...
i think i agree:)
btw, do not expect too high for man. the most important thing is,
find the honest and sincere one, somehow capable with brain.he must have certain potential and then you can nurture him.
someone maybe not good at entertaining girls, but that does not mean he is very boring. if a girl or a guy never dated before, they tends to have higher standard or lower confidence.
you must believe there is someone for you, however, no one is perfect. do not care too much on the details.
i also have a few friends who never date until 25 or 27 years old. a bit worry about them.
still that word, find the honest one.
有些知识应该是普及的,有些巩固思想和性格的教育应该是每个人都获得的。不论其职业,只有一个良好的、正直的、启明的人和市民,才能成为一个好的手工业者、商人、士兵和企业家。只有通过给予他必要的学校教育他才会轻松地学习他的职业必要得专门知识,而且会具有(在人生中经常发生的)更改他的职业的自由。
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 260 楼,当前显示第 60 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码