摄影模特!条件优惠
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 本帖共有 28 楼,当前显示第 21 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:starshade (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:5) 发表:2005-11-08 18:46:19  21楼 
关键是你没摆正位置吧。其实这里很多摄影爱好者,在别的网站也有。一些爱好者也组成了自己的俱乐部之类的。大家经常可以一起出去拍照。也是不错的选择。为什么你不考虑参加这样的组织呢?别人也就是爱好者自己在一起,也不收钱什么的,还能找到免费的模特可以拍照什么的。 你在这里发帖好像弄得自己很专业一样。之前提到的俱乐部能找到的免费模特虽然不是专业的,但是拿来练手也是可以的。我也有朋友爱好摄影,也算是比较专业的。别人也没有说像你这样还要气质佳,还要附三围什么的。所以难免让人怀疑你的心态是什么。。。 如果你真得很专业,恐怕你也应该知道有一点点专业的可以做模特的,收费绝对不是$10-20一个小时能打发的。如果这样,你怨天尤人那也没办法了。 just a piece of mind only. if u think people from NUS are not educated from those posts, i can only say that u should look at urself first. cheers,
to 柠檬绿茶2代
thanks for your advice.

Several points:

first, regarding the price. I said, it is negotiable and subject to the performance of the model. 10 is the min not the definite sum.

second, i am not seeking professional models--that is out of my monetary limit.

i am not going to past photos--but if you are applying and really want to take part, i can send you some of my shots to certify my photographic ability. I hate arguing here.

for those who suspect my intention, I appreciate your doubts but there is few i can do. Different photographers set different standards and i have my own. If you are not applying, please shut up and go. if you are considering and want to ask, just ask to my mail box. i will explain.

I am serious and not entertaining any abuses. 树袋猪 and all the rest, shout if you want, but you cannot do anything to harm my photographic pursuit.

For those candidates, send to starshade1224@hotmail.com
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 28 楼,当前显示第 21 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码