no need
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 本帖共有 2 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:athena_sg (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:24) 发表:2006-07-29 11:02:14  楼主  关注此帖
better wait for 3 monthsThe PR application needs you to provide a 6-month's payslip. In general, once you can provide at least 3-month's payslip, they also accept. However, if it is too short, your financial base looks not that strong.
no need
I submitted my PR application immediatly when i got my EP, even hadn't begun my work then no paysilp at that time,

now I have got my PR IC yet, so you can try it if the company sponsor u. good luck!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:athena_sg (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:24) 发表:2006-07-30 13:41:25  2楼
athena_sg, my phd thesis hasnot been sent for examinationso should I ignore my phd experience and apply for PR using chinese Master degree directly? Would you please give me some advice? Thank you very much!
my opinion for u
my case is same with yours, but PR appication is case by case,and depending on how luck you are, just provide my opinion for u:

1.applied for PR with the chinese Master's degree, which is the highest degree now.

2.mentioned the Ph.D(pending), just filled in the education experiences page.

3. didn't submit the PR invitation letter from ICA, since i havn't got the local degree.

4. asked the company for sponsorship,(the most important factor), they can provide the salary information for ICA,so payslip can be ignored sometimes.

in addtion, if your company is Famous, your salary is a little bit above-average, and your position is desired in SG,or even If your are a single lady, (all of them are value-added factors), just try it.

otherwise, you'd better wait for 3 months more.

good luck!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 2 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码