求助:about tech orientation
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 本帖共有 11 楼,当前显示第 4 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:mayeve (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:295) 发表:2007-01-25 16:35:50  4楼 
This is what i know, hope it helpsCongrats!! i think u almost got the offer, coz they won't invite u if they dunt want u. as long as u pass the 2nd interview, u r almost there. VP will just meet u to have a look only. 1. tech 叫我去orientation是什么意思?offer的可能性有多大啊? nowadays TECH provides candidates with this 2-day orientation after they pass the 1st(section manager) and 2nd(engineering manager) round interview. normally u will be assigned to a senior engineer from the same section, and follow him to have a feel of what is going on during a typical day in TECH. tech just want to make sure that new guys who eventually accept the offer will not quit shortly, since they already have a rough idea abt the company beforehand. Also, ur future colleagues will have a chance to interact with u, and i believe the section manager will ask for feedback from the one who guide u in the two days. 2. tech orientation都干什么啊,我之前要准备什么,有什么要注意的啊? actually u dunt have to prepare (more...)
Thanks very much...
Now I know that the orientation is the last chance for me and tech to feel each other. The last step...

Thanks.

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 11 楼,当前显示第 4 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码