说一下某些对换国籍同胞进行讽刺、挖苦、侮辱的人
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 本帖共有 196 楼,当前显示第 89 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:blank (等级:12 - 登峰造极,发帖:3207) 发表:2009-05-08 12:47:18  89楼 
每个人的价值观都不一样我的价值观是: 为了各种现实理由加入新加坡国籍但是内心仍旧热爱中国的人是完全可以理解的 我反而会反感那些换了国籍就口口声声说热爱新加坡对中国没感情的人 不管什么国籍,只要还热爱中国,就是我的同胞 declare一点,我现在拿中国护照而且不会拿新加坡国籍,因为他要求我注销我的中国护照 有机会拿美国,加拿大,澳洲等等可以好用并且可以山寨版实习双重国籍的国家的护照我是不会犹豫的 这就是我的想法,if you don't like it, fuck it, i don't give a damn
所以在个人价值观之上我们有一致遵守的法律和法规
Oath of Citizenship

US:

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

Canada:

I swear (or affirm) that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada, Her Heirs and Successors, and that I will faithfully observe the laws of Canada and fulfill my duties as a Canadian citizen.

Pledge of Commitment

Australia

From this time forward, under God,
I pledge my loyalty to Australia and its people,
whose democratic beliefs I share,
whose rights and liberties I respect, and
whose laws I will uphold and obey.

--------------------------------------

外国友人如果对中国有好感,我们中国人当然是欢迎的。

但当我国和贵国的利益发生冲突的时候,我们中国人忠实于中国,你们外国人忠实于母国,这也是自然的。
一切有为法,如梦幻泡影。如露亦如电,应作如是观。
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表