说一下某些对换国籍同胞进行讽刺、挖苦、侮辱的人
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 本帖共有 196 楼,当前显示第 165 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:coldliner (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:69) 发表:2009-05-10 13:32:39  165楼 
所以在个人价值观之上我们有一致遵守的法律和法规Oath of Citizenship US: I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God. Canada: I swear (or affirm) that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada, Her Heirs and (more...)
I don't care 法律和法规
贩毒判死刑还有那么多人干呢
Oath? Fuck the oath
有句话叫"catch me if you can"
不服?我就是要钻这样的空子,world's my playground
看不惯可以选择不看或者按我回帖的最后一句来做

BTW last time i check, 我还有valid的中国护照,要和我战国籍的话可以自动忽略了
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 196 楼,当前显示第 165 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码