再加个议题:大家如何理财?
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 狮城财经 | 本帖共有 74 楼,当前显示第 50 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:mobydick (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:326) 发表:2006-03-06 11:07:25  50楼 
oh.. so it is ILP lah.. Investment linked policy?hehe, ok. Out of all insurance, this one I never like . My point is , the sentiment towards general insurance products was quite , down. I just feel that, this should not be the case. So many insurance products, there are some indeed, have very attractive points for a long term investment. Just take one for the sake of discussion, Prime Life Policy. Idea: to hold it till 20 years (of coz provided the policy holder did not die), then surrounder. The surrounder return in all will give you around 3.4% return p.a. (excluding all fees, and non-guarrenteed portion we take a conservative measure. i.e. not get all non-guarrenteed portion) So I may say, to many low risk appetite ppl, these kind of long term investment is worth considering ?
To this specific issurance.
You'd better look how many equite-investment funds which generates annual return less than 3.4%. There should be very few of such bad skilled fund managers.

Then you may want to evaluate the expected return from the equity funds. If the expected return is high, say 7% on average, of course, you should not buy the issurance since you can put part of the money on the equity fund, and use the rest to buy purely life insurances.

If so the result will be either the insurance gives the same protection and you get higher return for the investment, or you get the same return for investment and be more protected by the insurance.
本人是HSR房屋经纪,专注于裕廊区的房屋租赁及买卖。如果您有关于房产方面的疑问,我愿以自己的专业知识,为您服务。联系电话:94754610,电邮:hsianlee@hotmail.com
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 74 楼,当前显示第 50 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码