昨天巴蜀回来,食物中毒
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 食全食美 | 本帖共有 183 楼,当前显示第 34 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:朵朵bear (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:177) 发表:2009-04-12 14:12:29  34楼 
from straitstimes
When The Sunday Times visited the restaurant last night (Saturday night), it was business as usual and it was half-full. ------- The supervisor, Mr He Min, 27, said the NEA had sent about four or five officers there in the afternoon and had taken food samples. -------- 'They told me some customers had complained about stomach trouble so they checked the premises and reminded me to be more careful about cleanliness,' he said. ------- 'We had about 300 customers between Friday and now, and only 12 have complained. Ma la steamboat can sometimes cause diarrhoea so that may have been the problem,' he added. ------ Ma la steamboat uses very spicy soup stock. Mr He said the officers later put up a B grade certificate at the restaurant entrance. Customers last night did not seem bothered by the incident. ------- Said software engineer Ma Liu Chuan, 24: 'My friends and I come every week because the food is good. People may get sick from steamboat as they don't cook the food properly.' ------- 好像主要还是因为我们自己煮没煮好啊
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 183 楼,当前显示第 34 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码