【上任散桃】If a Song Could Get Me You——为你最在乎的人选一首歌
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 弦外之音 | 本帖共有 225 楼,当前显示第 127 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:Stella小苏 (等级:12 - 登峰造极,发帖:7626) 发表:2013-03-28 19:10:29  127楼 
恭喜上任~as long as you love me by Backstreet Boys送给高中最要好的三个好哥们 Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine I'm leavin' my life in your hands People say I'm crazy and that I am blind Risking it all in a glance And how you got me blind is still a mystery I can't get you out of my head Don't care what is written in your history As long as you're here with me I don't care who you are Where you're from What you did As long as you love me Who you are Where you're from Don't care what you did As long as you love me Every little thing that you have said and done Feels like it's deep within me Doesn't really matter if you're on the run It seems like we're meant to be I don't care who you are (who you are) Where you're from (where you're from) What you did As long as you love me (I don't know) Who you are (who you are) Where you're from (where you're from) Don't care what you did As long as you love me (yeah) I've tried to hide it so that no one knows But I guess it shows When you look into (more...)
好基友,一被子!!!
何以飘零去,何以少团栾,何以别离久,何以不得安?
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 225 楼,当前显示第 127 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码