奔宝宝和麻麻戴同一顶圣诞帽
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 家有儿女 | 本帖共有 4 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:卡西法 (等级:8 - 融会贯通,发帖:1798) 发表:2012-12-19 10:15:12  楼主  关注此帖
还有一个礼拜就是圣诞节啦,召唤晒宝宝拿红桃On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me A partridge in a pear tree. On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree. On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree. On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree. On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Five golden rings, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree. On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree. On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Seven swans a-swimming, Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings, Four calling b (more...)
奔宝宝和麻麻戴同一顶圣诞帽
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:卡西法 (等级:8 - 融会贯通,发帖:1798) 发表:2012-12-19 10:17:51  2楼 评分:
奔宝宝和麻麻戴同一顶圣诞帽
手机上图失败啊:( 再试一次

作者:卡西法 (等级:8 - 融会贯通,发帖:1798) 发表:2012-12-23 23:16:54  3楼 评分:
还有一个礼拜就是圣诞节啦,召唤晒宝宝拿红桃On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me A partridge in a pear tree. On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree. On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree. On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree. On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Five golden rings, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree. On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree. On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Seven swans a-swimming, Six geese a-laying, Five golden rings, Four calling b (more...)
还有桃子拿吗?贴个宝宝骑马的照片。:)
骑小马喂小马,太好玩了。

作者:卡西法 (等级:8 - 融会贯通,发帖:1798) 发表:2012-12-23 23:17:29  4楼
是姐姐还是妈妈? 哈哈
king的评价真给力,老妈子一高兴今天多吃了两碗饭。:)
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 家有儿女 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 4 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码