新手职业规划, cfa 和 frm有可比性吗?
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 狮城财经 | 本帖共有 35 楼,当前显示第 27 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:CFA (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:805) 发表:2004-12-29 14:59:57  27楼  评分: 
Mr CFAthough dunno why u lose your temper in the post beolow....i still appretiate your info and help. "to determine what u want to be...quant, trader, ib" is not easy for me at the moment...as i'm quite new now. when i know what i want to be, then choose the course to take may be a much easier... I am still at the stage of thinking of what to do :) maybe that's why u think why this *** guy keep asking the same questio without thinking of it carefully by himself first. whether old or young is not that important, isn't it?... my juniors always say me old when playing with me :) and they also like to ask me all kinds of funny questions about studying in singapore .... ... hallo~~ CFA, nice to know you here... and thx for your answer... sorry to make u unhappy.... cheers :)
come on, i am not losing my temper, by adding a "!" following my sentence,
i am merely a little upset...

banking, esp IB, is a line of cut-throat competition and requiring one to be extremely resourceful and full of initiatives. from what i have observed, u dont seem to be ready yet...

just wondering, u r already in the line and have an advantage over many bros here who are still struggling very hard to break in. u have colleague and business associates to fall back to. if i were u, i will leverage on them first...

depending where u r, if u r in ib, i believe many will tell u that paper qualification is no longer relevant once u r in. it's the experience that counts more. not sure about other sector of finance, but i believe the same should apply...
- CREATION DE J&F MARTELL - COLOUR : Deep golden copper. BOUQUET : Refined, but powerful. Rich and incredibly subtle with hints of walnuts, dried fruit, and cocoa. PALATE : Very well-balanced, elegant, and exquisite with blackcurrant, walnut, and toasted hazelnut overtones. Full-bodied with a sublimely subtle aftertaste. COMMENTS : A rare Cognac.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 35 楼,当前显示第 27 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码