各位前辈对现在投资黄金有啥意见?
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 狮城财经 | 本帖共有 6 楼,当前显示第 3 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:xiaoqiuqiu (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:286) 发表:2007-09-13 16:11:47  3楼  评分: 
My thoughts.
I have been paying attention to Gold for a while and plan to have at least 10% of my portfolio in Gold, but probably not now, maybe 1st half next year. Reason as below:

Gold is the perfect tool to preserve purchasing value, especially so in an hype-inflation enviroment. Given the current situation when FED starts to cut the rates, RMB appreciation and rising commodity price (especially oil), the probability is certainly rising.

However, history told us, right after FED's rate cut, ecnonomy and stock market tend to perform well, for about 12 monthes. Besides, we have Olympic Game in China next year, 2 IRs locally and stable EU/Japan. All these still paint a bright picture for equity market, especially in Asia(HK,Singaore).

So the problem is to determine whether we will have a high inflation, high growth sceneriao or a stagflation (high inflation, low growth or even recession). The former will favor equity, the later will favor Gold, Silver and Commodity.

My guess is the former.

Technically, Gold just breaks 700, which is definitely a bullish sign. However, we can always wait until the break up is retested and confirmed. It will take time for sure.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 6 楼,当前显示第 3 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码