请问关于安装操作系统如果要同时安装:
WinXP
Win98
Linux
FreeBSD

应该怎样分区40GB的磁盘?
怎样的安装顺序是合理的?
Linux和FreeBSD是否可以功用Swap分区?

可不可以将一些程序的文件安装在WinXP和Win98的公共可读的目录下,这样就可以节省磁盘空间?

谢谢
[河上 (1-14 20:33, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

quite impossible...yes. linux and freebsd can share swap
http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/mini/Linux+FreeBSD-3.html
but it doesn't help you out(and no longer necessary).

you have at most 4 primary partitions on a disk.

1. you can have winxp and win98 in the same partition (if you choose vfat32);
2. and you need a small primary partition for /boot of linux;
3. a ext2/3 partition for linux.
4. a swap for linux
5. although freebsd can squeeze into one single partition, including swap, you don't have this last one.
[hash (1-14 20:55, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

(引用 hash:quite impossible...yes. linux and freebsd can share swap http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/mini/Linux+FreeBSD-3.html but it do...)thanksBut can't swap or / of linux freeBSD be installed in a logical partition?

Does that mean I can at the most have WinXp, Win98 and (Linux xor FreeBSD) installed?

And what is the recommended installation sequence?

WinXP first or Linux first?

many thanks
[河上 (1-14 21:02, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 河上:thanksBut can't swap or / of linux freeBSD be installed in a logical partition? Does that mean I can at the most have WinXp, Wi...)emm...swap definitely can be in extented partition/logical drive, but don't think that helps.

coz, freebsd does need a primary, and probably so does linux. I would be too happy to have my linux "/" in a extended partition.

[hash (1-14 21:24, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

(引用 hash:emm...swap definitely can be in extented partition/logical drive, but don't think that helps. coz, freebsd does need a primary,...)could I put /boot and / in one partition and thusinstall the 4 OS?

But which one should I install first?

does the following work:

98->winXP->Linux or
Linux->98->winXP then I use the Linux boot to recover the MBR?

many thanks.
[河上 (1-14 21:52, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

come in1、不懂你为什么要安装这么多类似的操作系统,为了测试目的吗?否则只要windows和linux系统各选择一个版本就可以了。

2、安装顺序,win98->winxp->linux,不能颠倒,否则手工配置启动程序很麻烦。

3、win98和winxp可以在一个盘符上,也可以不同,同时建议你再分一个用户盘,存放自己的文件,这样在linux里面也可以访问这个盘文件,比如说听听音乐。同时建议用户盘用fat分区,除非你懂得编译linux内核。

4、Linux系统可以分一个swap和一个ex3/?文件系统,可以将/和/boot放在一个分区。

5、分区的时候,先分好windows下面的几个区(包括用户区),安装好windows系统,再用linux光盘启动,分linux的分区(一定要用高级模式,手动分区,不能自动分区),然后安装linux。

6、引导管理可以用winxp,也可以用linux的lilo/grub,建议使用grub,同时安装在linux的/分区上,不要放到c:\,也不要放到MBR,同时将/所在区设为启动区,这样当你不需要linux的时候,可以将winxp所在区设为启动区,同时在winxp里面删掉linux分区就可以了。

7、建议硬盘前10-15G安装windows系统,接下来的15-25G分为用户区,最后5-10G安装linux系统,将来不需要linux的时候,可以在winxp里将linux去掉,设为另外一个用户盘。
[天生不是情造 (1-14 22:47, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

(引用 河上:could I put /boot and / in one partition and thusinstall the 4 OS? But which one should I install first? does the following wo...)it depends on your BIOS version.if you have an old bios like I do, you have to have a /boot partition.

simple test: boot with a dos disk, if you can see the full 40GB in "Fdisk", u r lucky. if not, you can try update ur bios. but for antique BX board, hopeless...
[hash (1-15 2:03, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]7楼

(引用 hash:emm...swap definitely can be in extented partition/logical drive, but don't think that helps. coz, freebsd does need a primary,...)yes, you can de. :^)Linux on extended logical partition is okay.[Flying (1-15 12:05, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]8楼

(引用 hash:it depends on your BIOS version.if you have an old bios like I do, you have to have a /boot partition. simple test: boot with a...)not always that case, butsometime linux kernel does.[天生不是情造 (1-15 13:09, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]9楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum