请问驾照的基础理论考试有几道题啊?
<<始页  [1]  末页>> 

请问驾照的基础理论考试有几道题啊?什么情况算pass, e.g. 错几题以内?

都是选择题吧?容易过吗?
是电脑答题么?那就是考完马上就知道成绩了?

我查了查pass 几率, 对于自己直接报名考试的, 几率只有50%多呀。可是我 pr 还有一个月就到一年了,如果这次过不了就来不及了。。。

以前考过的人能不能回答一下啊?多谢多谢。
[no_idea (7-15 14:50, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

=>I took both basic and advanced written theory tests in BBDC last year, but the traffic police has, I think, opted for PC screen test this year.

Pass is granted provided committing less than 5 mistakes out of 50 questions, and the result will mailed to your address within two weeks.

You can apply provisional driving license for practical training with a pass in basic test and you must pass advanced test before booking for final practical test.
[平江摄政 (7-15 16:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

(引用 平江摄政:=>I took both basic and advanced written theory tests in BBDC last year, but the traffic police has, I think, opted for PC scree...)from 1st June, all theory tests are computerisedstill the same, no more than 5 mistakes out of 50 questions.
the result is shown on the computer screen once u submit ur answer.
and u can print out ur result slip right after u walk out of the classroom, at the self-service printing machine.
[Wahoo (7-15 20:14, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

(引用 平江摄政:=>I took both basic and advanced written theory tests in BBDC last year, but the traffic police has, I think, opted for PC scree...)谢谢两位,考完了,pass了。 ^_^剩下就是看看能不能转了,好像是凭运气了。呵呵。[no_idea (7-16 10:56, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

<<始页  [1]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum