登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 求学狮城 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
my english is so poor
<<始页  [1]  2  下页>  末页>> 

my english is so poormy english is too poor to pass basic english under engineering faculty. i failed this module twice and i could not withstand this goddamned devastating module any longer. my previous teacher told me that i was a thoroughly disreputable boy and i could never pass this module. wwwwwwwwww.......... who can help me please contact me. my phone No is 96125240. just in a burst of benevolence, make a phone call to me. i do believe i have the greatest pleasure of knowing you. [何假尾 (8-17 1:09, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]1楼

汗。。。有三个词不认识[DyingInTheSun (8-17 2:35, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]2楼

我也很寒的。。。[海风 (8-17 4:22, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]3楼

judging from what i've seeni'm not sure what is emphasized in Engin English modules. However, I think first of all it is about communication skills, including writing and speaking according to the occasions. i guess you may have paid too much attention to vocabulary and too particular about grammar details.You tend to use difficult words and complex sentence structure, which actually sounds strange too others for these are not commonly expressed in that way. I think you grammar should be ok, and vocabulary is more than enough to pass the module, judging from the sentence structure and words here. If I were you, I may forget about enlarging much my vocabulary, but just do more general readings, not those very scientific ones or classic ones (old English ) but popular ones (not those very non standard ones, of course). And try to ask others , especially non-PRC students to correct your writings----I don’t mean PRC students are not good at English, but personally I think we PRC in most cases will tend to pay more attention to grammar and formal writing, which is not what you need now. And try to ask your tutors, classmates , friends and YOURSELF what is the major problem with your English so that you cannot pass, and. Find out the resolution.
Good Luck
[ (8-17 8:03, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]4楼

(引用 燚:judging from what i've seeni'm not sure what is emphasized in Engin English modules. However, I think first of all it is about c...)thank you very muchyou have just worked a profound change in my personality. in your sentences i discovered reasons, reasons for failure. if i were a talkative speaker, an attentive listener, i should pass this module long long ago. although now the uncharted ocean is still treacherous, i will steer my ship with hope, leaving fear behind.
[何假尾 (8-17 9:42, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]5楼

一点疑惑不知道老师为什么会那么说你。就算是功课不好一般老师也不会这么讲的。是不是你对老师的态度有问题?这里的老师可以决定是不是fail你的。。。。[flybird111 (8-17 11:41, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]6楼

(引用 flybird111:一点疑惑不知道老师为什么会那么说你。就算是功课不好一般老师也不会这么讲的。是不是你对老师的态度有问题?这里的老师可以决定是不是fa...)this may be one part of my whole mistake[何假尾 (8-17 15:03, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]7楼

(引用 何假尾:thank you very muchyou have just worked a profound change in my personality. in your sentences i discovered reasons, reasons for...)寒。。。加油吧[simon (8-17 15:57, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]8楼

汗。。。有五个词不认识[媛媛猪 (8-17 20:03, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]9楼

(引用 媛媛猪:汗。。。有五个词不认识)一点疑惑你的英语肯定比偶好的嗦

但是。。。。。。。。

那么。。。。。。。。

其实。。。。。。。。。。。

明白了?
[媛媛猪 (8-17 20:04, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]10楼

(引用 媛媛猪:一点疑惑你的英语肯定比偶好的嗦 但是。。。。。。。。 那么。。。。。。。。 其实。。。。。。。。。。。 明白了?)i can only see the "frosting"i can not see the "cake". i have to (although i am not willing to) say that i can't understand your chinese. your statements are so cryptic. [何假尾 (8-17 21:16, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]11楼

In my view,language is used to communicate with others. therefore, we should try our best to make our words easy to understand..... how about you try to use some simple words instead of words that can be known only through "Jin shan ci ba" for many people (at least for me) :D [洋葱 (8-17 23:16, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]12楼

(引用 洋葱:In my view,language is used to communicate with others. therefore, we should try our best to make our words easy to understand.. ...)preciselymy colloquial english is easy to understand. (however, my friends said my accent was strange.) maybe i don't follow the standard london way, but at least my accent can be accepted in the suburb area of london. ((lol, just a joke!))[何假尾 (8-17 23:28, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]13楼

ya... I agree...your english is shockingly horrendous and dreadfully disgusting to me...

so why not give it up and go screw yourself now...

just one piece of advice for you: don't bullshit here... do it elsewhere...
[躲在云后的人 (8-17 23:40, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]14楼

斑竹情删我的所有帖子,拜托了![何假尾 (8-17 23:58, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]15楼

i think u will pass if u dont use those chim words[littlesheep (8-17 23:59, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]16楼

(引用 躲在云后的人:ya... I agree...your english is shockingly horrendous and dreadfully disgusting to me... so why not give it up and go screw you...)呵呵,朋友,请不要骂人!要不别人会以为你的雄性荷尔蒙分泌快过核裂变。[何假尾 (8-17 23:59, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]17楼

(引用 littlesheep:i think u will pass if u dont use those chim words)thank you for your encouragement in fact i gave up this module some days ago. i just met a girl from EE year3 accidentally when i was hopelessly walking in the street. she encouraged me and helped me to regain my confidence. after hearing her words, i said to myself "i am not stupid". and now i truely understand the author 莫波桑:“偶然的一件小事,它可以成全一个人,也可以败坏一个人。” [何假尾 (8-18 0:10, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]18楼

当年本寝室的奇迹之一本寝室英语最好的xxx(单词量最多,巨型最可怕,but发音最恐怖)
最后6个人中间好象只有此人.......super fail
and fail twice in basic english
汗....
老大...
[skysun (8-18 0:23, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]19楼

希望有一架属于自己的容克ju-78俯冲轰炸机。炸平工程系教英语的地方。大家都少受点罪。[何假尾 (8-18 0:28, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]20楼

<<始页  [1]  2  下页>  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 求学狮城 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum