ÇóÖú£ºabout tech orientation
<<ʼҳ¡¡ [1]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡

ÇóÖú£ºabout tech orientationÇëÎÊ£º

1. tech ½ÐÎÒÈ¥orientationÊÇʲôÒâ˼£¿offerµÄ¿ÉÄÜÐÔÓжà´ó°¡£¿
2. tech orientation¶¼¸Éʲô°¡£¬ÎÒ֮ǰҪ׼±¸Ê²Ã´£¬ÓÐʲôҪעÒâµÄ°¡£¿

лл£¬

Ò»Á³Ã£È»µÄÎÊ¡­¡­
[mayeve (1-25 9:54, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]1Â¥

This is what i know, hope it helpsCongrats!! i think u almost got the offer, coz they won't invite u if they dunt want u.
as long as u pass the 2nd interview, u r almost there. VP will just meet u to have a look only.

1. tech ½ÐÎÒÈ¥orientationÊÇʲôÒâ˼£¿offerµÄ¿ÉÄÜÐÔÓжà´ó°¡£¿

nowadays TECH provides candidates with this 2-day orientation after they pass the 1st(section manager) and 2nd(engineering manager) round interview. normally u will be assigned to a senior engineer from the same section, and follow him to have a feel of what is going on during a typical day in TECH.

tech just want to make sure that new guys who eventually accept the offer will not quit shortly, since they already have a rough idea abt the company beforehand. Also, ur future colleagues will have a chance to interact with u, and i believe the section manager will ask for feedback from the one who guide u in the two days.

2. tech orientation¶¼¸Éʲô°¡£¬ÎÒ֮ǰҪ׼±¸Ê²Ã´£¬ÓÐʲôҪעÒâµÄ°¡£¿

actually u dunt have to prepare anything(if u want, can bring a notebook for u to write something u feel important), make use of the 2 days to attend meetings, visit fabs(especially important if u apply for manufacturing or process engr), talk to/ask other engineers, have lunch and dinner at its canteen, etc.. Dunt worry, ur boss will assign someone to take care of u.

lastly, although i think this 2 day session is more for u to observe the company, u r observed as well. u will get the offer as long as u dunt do anything unusual.

good luck :)
[IVLE (1-25 15:57, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]2Â¥

¹§Ï²°¡¡£ÎҸղŴòµç»°È¥ÎÊHR£¬½á¹ûûÓб»shorlisted¡£ÃæÊÔÍ궼һ¸öÀñ°ÝÁË¡£ÊDz»ÊǾͲ»ÓõÈÁËÄØ£¿[ÆßÔÂÁ÷»ð (1-25 16:30, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]3Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ IVLE:This is what i know, hope it helpsCongrats!! i think u almost got the offer, coz they won't invite u if they dunt want u. as lo...)Thanks very much...Now I know that the orientation is the last chance for me and tech to feel each other. The last step...

Thanks.
[mayeve (1-25 16:35, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]4Â¥

»¹ÓиöÎÊÌ⣬´©Æ½Ê±µÄÒ·þÈ¥Â𣿴©jeans, T-shirt?
»¹ÊÇÐèÒªÕýʽһµãÄØ£¿
[mayeve (1-26 10:48, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]5Â¥

(ÒýÓà mayeve:»¹ÓиöÎÊÌ⣬´©Æ½Ê±µÄÒ·þÈ¥Â𣿴©jeans, T-shirt? »¹ÊÇÐèÒªÕýʽһµãÄØ£¿)Æäʵ¾ÍÏóƽʱһÑù¾Í¿ÉÒÔÁ˵±È»´©³ÄÒÂÒ²ÊÇ¿ÉÒÔµØ, but i feel most of those wearing shirt are managers. engineers are mostly ¶ÌÐä³ÄÒ or T-shirt :)

Ö»ÊÇÎÒµÄÏë·¨, ×Ô¼ºÃ»¾­Àú¹ý, ÒÔÇ°ÄÇÀïûÓÐorientation. µ«¿´µ½¹ý±ðÈ˵Äorientation...

×ÜÖ®·ÅËÉ, ËûÃÇÖ»ÊÇÈÃÄã¿´¿´ËûÃǹ«Ë¾, ÎÒ¾õµÃûÓÐʲô¿¼ºËÄãµÄÒâ˼. ^_^
[IVLE (1-26 15:35, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]6Â¥

¿ÉÒÔÎÊÒ»ÏÂtech µÚÒ»ÂÖinterview »áÎÊЩʲôѽ£¿¶àлÁË£¬[blueblue (2-1 19:09, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]7Â¥

(ÒýÓà blueblue:¿ÉÒÔÎÊÒ»ÏÂtech µÚÒ»ÂÖinterview »áÎÊЩʲôѽ£¿¶àлÁË£¬)רҵÎÊÌ⣡Ϊʲô¸ÐÐËȤ£¬»á¹¤×÷¶à¾ÃÖ®ÀàµÄ±ê×¼ÎÊÌâÒ²»áÓÐ[ÆßÔÂÁ÷»ð (2-1 21:02, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]8Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÆßÔÂÁ÷»ð:רҵÎÊÌ⣡Ϊʲô¸ÐÐËȤ£¬»á¹¤×÷¶à¾ÃÖ®ÀàµÄ±ê×¼ÎÊÌâÒ²»áÓÐ)ËûÃÇÊDz»ÊÇÖ»ÒªmicroE specializationµÄÈËѽ£¿[blueblue (2-1 21:24, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]9Â¥

(ÒýÓà blueblue:¿ÉÒÔÎÊÒ»ÏÂtech µÚÒ»ÂÖinterview »áÎÊЩʲôѽ£¿¶àлÁË£¬)»Ø´ðÎÊÒ»µãtechnicalµÄÎÊÌ⣬ÕâÒª¿´interviewÄãµÄÄǸöÈ˵ÄϲºÃ£¬
È»ºó¾ÍÊÇΪʲôÀ´ÕâÀOTÄܲ»ÄÜÊܵÃÁË£¬Èç¹ûÊÇÖйúÈË£¬¾ÍÎÊÄãʲôʱºò´òËã»ØÈ¥Ö®ÀàµÄ£¬

´ó¸ÅÄã¾ÍÊÇÒª±íÏÖ³öºÜÎȶ¨£¬¾ÍÊDz»ÏëÀ뿪tech¾Í¶ÔÁË£¬Ò²²»Ïë»Ø¹ú£¬¾Íϲ»¶OT£¬¹þ¹þ£¬

´ó¸Å¾ÍÊÇÕâÑù£¬ËûÃǺܲ»Ï²»¶²»Îȶ¨µÄÈË£¬¶øÇÒ×î½üÖйúÈË×ßÁ˺ܶ࣬ËûÃǸüÊÇÓÐÏë·¨¡­¡­

¼ÓÓÍ£¡
[mayeve (2-2 10:49, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]10Â¥

(ÒýÓà mayeve:»Ø´ðÎÊÒ»µãtechnicalµÄÎÊÌ⣬ÕâÒª¿´interviewÄãµÄÄǸöÈ˵ÄϲºÃ£¬ È»ºó¾ÍÊÇΪʲôÀ´ÕâÀOTÄܲ»ÄÜÊܵÃÁË£¬Èç¹ûÊÇÖйúÈË£¬¾ÍÎÊÄãʲôʱºò´...)thanx a lot, mayeve[blueblue (2-2 18:50, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]11Â¥

<<ʼҳ¡¡ [1]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡
µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ´´ÒµÇóÖ° | [ˢб¾Ò³] | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum