登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
今天看了一份博士申请简历,受刺激了。
<<始页  <上页   1  2  3  [4]  末页>> 

(引用 dnegel:虚拟语气用的对吗?首先我不认同dna理论 其次,我们自身的演化再生能力一直都有 动力来自比意识和潜意识更深的自我feel)so youthink we are just in virtual reality world, our soul does not present in this wolrd?[kingston (5-27 9:28, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]61楼

(引用 kingston:so youthink we are just in virtual reality world, our soul does not present in this wolrd?)DefineThink
Virtual reality world
Soul
 [本文发送自华新手机Wap版] [dnegel (5-27 9:35, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]62楼

(引用 dnegel:DefineThink Virtual reality world Soul )thinkingis randomly logical stuff, random because there are many paths and many interruptions to particular result, logical because after practice and training, better and high probability path for result may emerge

if sou exists, all the chemical and physical reaction above in brain layer should not exist, because processing unit should be out of the body but in other place just like client and server(cloud) mode.

Virtual reality, you can build a world vivid like what we are experiencing now if you born with perception of current physical world. Chips in your brain can emulate all signal of your perception and sense and combine the super reality of interaction and view in the game world, so that you can distinguish the virtual from the reality. I you are born with virtual reality chip implanted in your brain, even the virtual is completely fantastic and different from our physical world, you can not easily recognize it because you have adapted to it just like you can not judge whether you seems to be in a different identity if yo are in a dream.
[kingston (5-27 9:48, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]63楼

(引用 kingston:thinkingis randomly logical stuff, random because there are many paths and many interruptions to particular result, logical beca...)Pls read your post againMore words coming in
Are we using Apple to define an apple ?
 [本文发送自华新手机Wap版] [dnegel (5-27 9:51, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]64楼

(引用 dnegel:DefineThink Virtual reality world Soul )I think thinking(without reference support)is randomly logical stuff, random because there are many paths and many interruptions to particular result, logical because after practice and training, better and high probability path for result may emerge

if sou exists, all the chemical and physical reaction above in brain layer should not exist, because processing unit should be out of the body but in other place just like client and server(cloud) mode.

Virtual reality, you can build a world vivid like what we are experiencing now if you born with perception of current physical world. Chips in your brain can emulate all signal of your perception and sense and combine the super reality of interaction and view in the game world, so that you can not distinguish the virtual from the reality. I you are born with virtual reality chip implanted in your brain, even the virtual is completely fantastic and different from our physical world, you can not easily recognize it because you have adapted to it just like you can not judge whether you are in a dream even with different identity.
[kingston (5-27 9:53, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]65楼

DefineLogical
Physical
Chemical
World
 [本文发送自华新手机Wap版] [dnegel (5-27 10:06, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]66楼

(引用 dnegel:DefineLogical Physical Chemical World )I was not asking u to define themI was directing u to a situation where u can not use the current way in thinking
When u notice that there seems no words for it to define it, that could be the turning point
我们的思考
建立在语言系统之上
当行到语言的水穷处
坐看风云起
U will be feeling the new world
 [本文发送自华新手机Wap版] [dnegel (5-27 11:06, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]67楼

(引用 dnegel:I was not asking u to define themI was directing u to a situation where u can not use the current way in thinking When u notice ...)我看你受的刺激,比我还大。具体那人怎样,下个星期会有些眉目。[ttdangdang (5-28 12:56, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]68楼

(引用 ttdangdang:我看你受的刺激,比我还大。具体那人怎样,下个星期会有些眉目。)赫赫,推荐楼主看发散思维以前俄罗斯培育精英的方式
老实讲,不在意你的主贴
练习方式有很多
简单的有
1,同一个题目,一定要有自己的独特的正确的解答
2,同一个题目,接其一点延伸自己的思路,并不与原题目发生任何关联

这是你的弱点,无此,则无创新和视野。
P.S. 不要在工作中练习,会丢你的饭碗的。

祝好。
 [本文发送自华新手机Wap版] [dnegel (5-28 13:13, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]69楼

(引用 dnegel:赫赫,推荐楼主看发散思维以前俄罗斯培育精英的方式 老实讲,不在意你的主贴 练习方式有很多 简单的有 1,同一个题目,一定要有自己的独特...)thanks. 我一直在摸索如何创新,包括听古典音乐。现在的工作,需要自由的创新+严谨的执行。
currently, I started to learn machine learning, which is helpful to extend my knowledge for innovations....
[ttdangdang (5-28 13:26, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]70楼

(引用 ttdangdang:thanks. 我一直在摸索如何创新,包括听古典音乐。现在的工作,需要自由的创新+严谨的执行。 currently, I started to learn machine lear...)死板教条封闭你的才华被禁锢在历史的惯性里了
故,无发挥机会
以前King 就在欧洲暴走半年,也还是回归平淡了
要想跟随,则跟随
要想超越,则荡涤一切旧的,start from the time when u step in Singapore on the 1st day

[本文发送自华新手机Wap版] [dnegel (5-28 13:38, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]71楼

(引用 ttdangdang:thanks. 我一直在摸索如何创新,包括听古典音乐。现在的工作,需要自由的创新+严谨的执行。 currently, I started to learn machine lear...)不在于知识在于思维你需要的不是更多知识而是更少知识
不必邯郸学步
知识只能培育一个工匠
思维可以造就一个才干
 [本文发送自华新手机Wap版] [dnegel (5-28 13:50, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]72楼

(引用 dnegel:sorry to say that could 1800 SGD this monthso move on if possible if u r not as 奇葩 as me, try to get some industry domain kno...)exo me?!黑人问号脸?!?!  [本文发送自华新iOS APP] [何搞笑 (5-28 17:30, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]73楼

(引用 dnegel:I was not asking u to define themI was directing u to a situation where u can not use the current way in thinking When u notice ...)Michael Parenti有本书关于media的里边有类似的观点。挺有意思的一本书。 
"我们的思考
建立在语言系统之上"
[HigherOrderJ (5-28 21:49, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]74楼

(引用 HigherOrderJ:Michael Parenti有本书关于media的里边有类似的观点。挺有意思的一本书。  "我们的思考 建立在语言系统之上" ...)还有一部 “符号学”xmlzj[dnegel (5-28 21:56, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]75楼

(引用 dnegel:还有一部 “符号学”xmlzj)so deep, so broadi feel my brain is too small to think in such a big box[HigherOrderJ (5-28 22:34, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]76楼

(引用 HigherOrderJ:so deep, so broadi feel my brain is too small to think in such a big box)有一点枯燥我读时大约17岁吧。
有时间和精力,就多读书,没有时间和精力,就不必读。
[dnegel (5-28 22:37, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]77楼

(引用 dnegel:有一点枯燥我读时大约17岁吧。 有时间和精力,就多读书,没有时间和精力,就不必读。 )枯燥是一种主观感受问题不在枯燥,问题在于我的世界里的各种符号给我定好了其他角色,也间接地给我的时间精力排了序。
that's a terrible excuse.
[HigherOrderJ (5-28 23:12, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]78楼

<<始页  <上页   1  2  3  [4]  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum