what's the deal with the gals nowadays? who can tell? (original)
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 本帖共有 14 楼,当前显示第 9 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:功夫熊猫 (等级:?? - 无法无天,发帖:73374) 发表:2010-03-19 15:30:46  9楼 
what's the deal with the gals nowadays? who can tell? (format edited)i've been looking around the website for a while. surprisingly, it seems that i can't get rid of it. it could be a good news. i can kill some time in a place where it is free of charge, plus easy to access. besides, let go off my depression. preferably, a couple of undercovered soul mates could possibly return some applauses.how wonderful. men talk about money and gal because both of them are bothering. that rule works for me every now and then. differently, i used to deal with gal with money. now instead, i am taking care of oversea gal with other qualifications but money. it doesn't go smoothly one way or the other. once a gal is taken by money, she is looking forward to your qualifications. vice versa, a gal is attracted by the qualifications, the next thing jumping in must be the damn bucks! by referring some resources, i try to figure out the causes this way: 1. gal is sensible&insecure 2. not bothering overqualified males 3. looking fo (more...)
chrome浏览时的翻译
我一直在环顾了一会儿网站。奇怪的是,似乎我无法摆脱它。它可能是一个好消息。我可以杀死一个地方是免费的,加上容易获得一些时间。此外,放开了我的抑郁症。最好的卧底的灵魂伴侣夫妇可以可能返回一些applauses.how太好了。

男人钱和GAL说 , 因为他们两人的困扰。这一规则的作品对我不时。不同,我以前处理与金钱加仑。而现在,我正在与其他学历但金钱海外加仑照顾。它不顺利某种方式或其他。一旦加仑采取的是金钱,她期待着您的资格。反之亦然,1加仑是由资历吸引,接下来猛增必须是该死的钱

提到一些资源!,我揣摩这种方式的原因

:1。 半乳糖是明智的和不安全

2。而不理会

3 大材小用男性 。寻找完美先生

4。艺术家在处理求婚

等等等等...这些各种各样的胡扯...

他们不是帮助了很多东西。个人而言,我的结论是基本的原因可能是男/女比例失衡的出路。那么 , 后果可以合理估计 , 在现实生活中验证。

加仑给我的印象是反复无常。我真的不希望采取进一步行动的。是 , 它总是这样呢?或者因为当它改变了吗?到底谁知道?回顾网上婚姻案件,他们每个人都需要耗费财力。婚姻是数字化。仪式应该是对生命的时刻。原来是几个数字加上货币单位的组合。钱正推动着世界。这是他妈的可怜和厌恶。

最终所有应有的尊重,没有攻击性,符合申诉。没有个人的。

最良好的祝愿,有乐趣!
(huasing.org)正宗好论坛正宗好社区高知好群体欢迎围观华新社团旗下著名品牌为您呈现的华新论坛上华新真开心灌水动力八卦精神为每天积极生活添油加醋本论坛热门板块心情闲聊我爱团购型男靓女狮城宝宝房产车市带您踏上星洲生活娱乐八卦欢乐之旅注册用户参与论坛互动立即获得各种加分升级!
huasing.net huasing.org huasing apps 你们懂得
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 14 楼,当前显示第 9 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码