lg的事业越来越好,我作为全职主妇却越来越郁闷
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 心情闲聊 | 本帖共有 167 楼,当前显示第 109 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:绿豆芽 (等级:11 - 出神入化,发帖:7004) 发表:2016-01-04 15:19:56  109楼 
Do not attemp to re-install Boyfriend 5.0 Program最近看到的短信,很适合楼主 Dear Tech Support, ’Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slowdown in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as: Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as: NBA 5.0, NFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and House cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do? Signed, Desperate Dear Desperate, "First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Please enter command: I thought you loved me.html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband (more...)
这个好玩
made my day! :D
[本文发送自华新iOS APP]
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 167 楼,当前显示第 109 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码