=)
µÇ¼ | ÂÛ̳µ¼º½ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> Éç»á°Ù¿Æ | ±¾Ìû¹²ÓÐ 1 Â¥£¬·Ö 1 Ò³, µ±Ç°ÏÔʾµÚ 1 Ò³ : ±¾ÌûÊ÷ÐÎÁбí : ˢР: ·µ»ØÉÏÒ»Ò³
×÷ÕߣºÂÌÓÍÓÍ (µÈ¼¶£º5 - ÂÔÓÐС³É£¬·¢Ìû£º1068) ·¢±í£º2003-06-07 23:00:05¡¡ Â¥Ö÷¡¡ ¹Ø×¢´ËÌû
My Try±ÏÒµÉè¼Æ: Final Year Project ÈËʹÜÀí: Human Resource Management ×ۺϲéѯ: General Purpose|Comprehensive Query ȨÏÞÉèÖÃ: Account Rights|Privileges Settings Anyway, I guess these direct translations are not very approriate when fitting them into the whole passage. "±¾´Î±ÏÒµÉè¼ÆµÄÖ÷ҪĿµÄ¾ÍÊÇÔËÓÃASP¼¼ÊõÍê³ÉÒ»¸öÈËʹÜÀíϵͳµÄÍøÕ¾¿ª·¢£¬È»ºóÔÙ¸ù¾Ý´ËÈËʹÜÀíϵͳµÄ¾ßÌåÇé¿ö¿ª·¢³öϵͳÏà¹ØµÄÊý¾Ý¿â£¬²¢¶ÔϵͳµÄ¸÷¼¶Óû§½øÐÐȨÏÞµÄÉèÖá£" The main objective of this final year project(FYP) is to develop a web-based human resource management(HRM) system with Active Server Page(ASP) technology. Based on the detailed requirement specification of the HRM system, we(?) will design the corresponding back-end database. In addition to that, a role-based(depends) authentication and authorization mechanism will be put in place to govern the various accounts that exist on the system. "Íê³ÉϵͳµÄÉè¼ÆÒÔºó£¬ÔËÓÃASP¼¼Êõ¼°Êý¾Ý¿â²éѯ¼¼ÊõʵÏÖ¶ÔÍøÕ¾Êý¾Ý¿âÀïµÄÊý¾Ý½øÐпì½Ý׼ȷµÄ²éѯ¡£Ê¹ÏµÍ³Äܹ»ºÜºÃµÄ°ïÖúÆóÒµµÄ¹ÜÀíÈËÔ±Á˽âÆóÒµµÄÔË× (more...)
=)
I feel so dazed...
»¶Ó­À´µ½»ªÐÂÖÐÎÄÍø£¬Ó»Ô¾·¢ÌûÊÇÖ§³ÖÎÒÃǵÄ×îºÃ·½·¨!Ô­ÎÄ / ´«Í³°æ / WAP°æËùÓлظ´´ÓÕâÀïÕ¹¿ªÊÕÆðÁбí
ÂÛ̳µ¼º½ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> Éç»á°Ù¿Æ | ·µ»ØÉÏÒ»Ò³ | ±¾Ö÷Ìâ¹²ÓÐ 1 ƪÎÄÕ£¬·Ö 1 Ò³, µ±Ç°ÏÔʾµÚ 1 Ò³ | »Øµ½¶¥²¿
<<ʼҳ¡¡ [1]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>

ÇëµÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´£ºÕʺŠ¡¡ ÃÜÂë ¡¡