You can try the following ones
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 本帖共有 2 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:lonelywolf (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:1337) 发表:2003-11-28 15:28:34  楼主  关注此帖评分:
Q: Current Digital Camera MarketI'm keen on getting a digital camera in the S$500--700 range. In terms of lens, photo quality, storage device, ease of use, product life-time etc. could anybody provide a simple comparison? (Need not be complete in any sense, any idea is welcomed!) TIA for any reply!
You can try the following ones
Minolta Dimage Z1 - arnd S$620
Super Zoom(10x Optical,4xDigital),3.2M,fast focus and processing speed,P,A,S,M enabled.. fully customize support. ( I bought this model. ^_^ )

Casio EX-Z3 - arnd S$600(?<-Not sure)
Super Slim,3,2M.

Olympus C740UZ - arnd S$600
Super Zoom(10x Optical,3xDigital),3.2M, the image quality is not very good compared to Minolta Z1.

Olympus C750UZ - arnd S$770
Super Zoom(10x optical,4xDigital),4M,M,P,A,S available.

Canon Powershot A80 - arnd S$640
No comments, new product, never tried before.

Minolta Dimage F100 - arnd S$600
Small , new product, all glasses lens,clear image produced.

^_^
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:lonelywolf (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:1337) 发表:2003-11-28 15:30:11  2楼
A70..>1) About Canon A70 >Do you really consider its image quality good? I did compare images taken from the same >indoor scenen with Canon Axx (forgot the exact model, but should be the direct predecessor of >A70) and Nikon 3100, Canon's scene depth is too obviously _flat_ as compared to Nikon's First of all, I use Canon A70. Yes. Many reviews consider the photos by A70 is not as sharp (or so-called "soft") as Nikon's; but they also mention that the problem can be solved by post-processing of the images using softwares. Meanwhile, A70 also provides modes like "Vivian" and "Sharp" which will sharpen the images taken; these two modes are not default modes BTW. As for the problem of scene depth, I don't know if it is the problem with the aperture setting. I haven't encountered such problem. Again, that's why I put Nikon 4300 here, which I think is better than Nikon 3100. Nikon's camera is sharp in image and very good at its macro mode. Now it is Sony. I think their cameras are cute and they produce good-col (more...)
A70 does not have good names in many forum, I used
to search for a DC in those photographic forums. Many people said that A70 got some problem. The quality is even worse than A60,which is only 2M pixels..

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 社会百科 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 2 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码