有没有人有速效减肥法? 偶想减!
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 型男靓女 | 本帖共有 19 楼,当前显示第 16 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:fool (等级:11 - 出神入化,发帖:5183) 发表:2003-03-18 13:00:58  16楼  评分: 
你觉得吃了西瓜之后。。你可以坚持很久不上厕所吗?? 其实,吃西瓜主要是为了一时感觉不饿,等到多上几次厕所,开始饿的时候,基本上就应该睡觉了,也就不会再吃东西了,是这样达到减肥目的的。 其实,西瓜里面的糖分,绝对不足以补充她3天所少吃的东西。至于水分嘛,大部分都随厕所冲走了。最重要的是,每天半个西瓜,基本上是不能消化的,大部分都会很快被排出体外,只是吃的时候让自己感觉不饿而已。反正她是想要速效减肥嘛,当然不可能健康哦。。 要真正的健康减肥,而且想要减肥成果比较持久,锻炼才是最重要的!
da jie.
Do you really know how to lose weight?

The idea that you think the water will excrete through urine is definitely wrong.
Because the body has its own homeostasis to maintain. The water lost will be replenish from food and water intake. The one going out is extra water only. Her body still maintain similar level of water before and after this process. On the other hand, once you drink less water, the body will reabsorb water from urine, however, the formed urine still needs to be excreted. This means, you drink less, probably excrete more.

Second, my idea is that the sugar in the watermelon inhibited the activation of lipases in the body that could convert fat into fatty acid and glycerol. I didn't mean that the sugar is sufficient to support her daily allowance of carbohydrate.

Third, have you heard of the weight controlling process for boxers and sportsmen before game? Before weighing, they have to control everything they eat and drink, including water. Go and ask those people. You'll get more idea.

Last but not least, I am studying life science, which I think I have enough relative knowledge to answer this question.

Perfect Yourself First! Perfect Myself First!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 19 楼,当前显示第 16 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码