2007年新加坡全国个人赛参考消息
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 354 楼,当前显示第 128 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-06-03 19:34:16  128楼 
It is not surprising that 5 points will be enough for promotionIt has to be taken note that this is a major competition where the competition towards the end will be stiff, so that the occurances of drawn games increases. Everybody has become very careful as they know they cannot afford to lose. Furthermore, there is nobody with a clear advantage over the rest of the players. Even Maoran who led the group drew his last 2 games. Therefore, before the competition even started, it can actually be counted that there will be a few players with 5 points to be promoted. In my opinion, I think that 7 rounds are still not enough. I have no complains about the 7+2 rounds system but why cant we add 2 more rounds to make it 9+2? In 2005 national competition, there are 11 rounds despite a turnout of only 44 players (inclusive of all the ranked players). In 2006, there were already many complains that there were only 9 rounds. In a 7 round system, luck plays a much more important role that in a 9 round system. Cruelty of (more...)
Definitely, 9+2 will be better than 7+2 and ...

11+2 will be better than 9+2, ..... eventually, it is still a number and not every body is happy with it.

The consideration here is whether X+2 is better than previous years method.

Some early years, they played 13 rounds ?! But now a day, if you have too many rounds, may be not many can join.

So, those officers in-charge at SIXGA will have a hard time to deicde on the number ....... as for us as players, we just participate if we can affort the time for that year.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 354 楼,当前显示第 128 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码