哥南亚逸乐龄中心象棋会3周年会庆象棋团体友谊赛 (9月8日) -- 6 teams at 3 pm ?!
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 43 楼,当前显示第 19 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-09-10 00:42:03  19楼 
成绩报告:甘榜格南8分获得冠军!哥南亚逸A,飞鹰,白沙东5分并列第二。成绩报告:甘榜格南8分获得冠军!哥南亚逸A,飞鹰,白沙东5分并列第二。 甘榜格南 8分 哥南亚逸A 5分 飞鹰 5分 白沙东 5分 哥南亚逸B 4分 碧山3分 感谢棋儒先生的组织和总裁判工作。
Clarify on "team friendly match" related matters ....

I went out after my last posting to agree with

"Players for more than a team--我的一点意见 - by 卷心菜"

and came back a few minutes ago.

My purpose is just to touch on "team friendly match" to use all own players (in this case, the kolam ayer team event) instead of external players for matches between two or more different clubs with no intention to touch on Boon Lay training match. (In fact, I give my support to Boon Lay training plan for their players regardless whether to use any external player.)

Actually, I believe that the Bishan players did not feel bad although we scored last in the 3 years (2005, 2006 & 2007) at Kolam Ayer as the main purposes are for 3 years anniversary celebration programmes and our priorities were to send EXCO members to these type of events and to include some non-EXCO members if we need to put up more players.

I hope that I do not use any offensive words in these few postings.

Furthermore, if we have some good suggestions from these few related discussions and resulted in the positive development of xiangqi activities in Singapore over the next 5 to 10 years, it could be viewed as unintentional benefits for all the Singapore xiangqi lovers.

As mentioned in my first posting, my personal view only.

With this, I wish to close this topic and move on.

Thanks.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 43 楼,当前显示第 19 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码