Ceremony at 3 pm, games start at 3:30 pm
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 12 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-09-08 10:37:21  楼主  关注此帖
哥南亚逸乐龄中心象棋会3周年会庆象棋团体友谊赛 (9月8日) -- 6 teams at 3 pm ?!>>Timing 3pm is start time? juz like double confirm incase i was late :P thank
Ceremony at 3 pm, games start at 3:30 pm
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-09-09 08:03:46  2楼 评分:
成绩报告:甘榜格南8分获得冠军!哥南亚逸A,飞鹰,白沙东5分并列第二。成绩报告:甘榜格南8分获得冠军!哥南亚逸A,飞鹰,白沙东5分并列第二。 甘榜格南 8分 哥南亚逸A 5分 飞鹰 5分 白沙东 5分 哥南亚逸B 4分 碧山3分 感谢棋儒先生的组织和总裁判工作。
told 棋儒that 哥南亚逸 is not a "good" place for 碧山in all three years ....

作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-09-09 08:42:50  3楼 评分:
told 棋儒that 哥南亚逸 is not a "good" place for 碧山in all three years .... (more...)
Players for more than a team ... my personal view

From the warm-up match below and this friendly match held on the same day, noticed that a few players played for more than a team, although it is ok for individual player, but may be not very good especially for team friendly match.

As mentioned by the name "team friendly match", the main purpose is for players of different teams to know each other so that stronger relationship could be built between teams over times, we should try to fill up with own members so that everyone knows the members of other teams.

If we treat the friendly match as another "serious" competition (winning is the only purpose) and formed the team with players from all over the places, the team is just in "NAME" and it is meaningless.

Even for "Serious" competition, we should have a plan to build up the skill of our players over times but not to form team with whatever good players over Singapore or even overseas. If not, the Champion is also just in NAME and only valid during the competition duration.

As brought up during the Round Table Discussion by various xiangqi teams held at Bishan C.C. on 7 Jan 2007, Boon Lay team has a training plan for the new players, it should be the direction for all teams.

Just my personal view only.

Below from Boon Lay C.C. Blog.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Warm-up friendly

Today, we organised a friendly between Boon Lay CC Xiangqi Club teams A and B at Boon Lay CC. This would serve as a warm-up for the upcoming Albert Complex team competition. After some fierce competition, Team B upset the stronger Team A by a narrow margin of 4:3. The detailed results are as such:

Board 1: 甲级 卢国龙 0-1 甲级 熊国伟 (外援)
Board 2: 甲级 黄毅鸿 0-1 甲级 吕瑞展
Board 3: 乙级 刘茂荣 0-1 无级 刘亿豪
Board 4: 乙级 柳国斌 1-0 无级 陈政利
Board 5: 无级 邱振宇 1-0 无级 赖俊杰
Board 6: 无级 张友彬 0-1 无级 魏琬妮
Board 7: 无级 廖铭濠 1-0 无级 陈忠辉

Note: Team A is listed on the left. The players highlighted red took red.
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-09-09 12:14:06  4楼
Board 6: 无级 张友彬 0-1 无级 魏琬妮; 魏琬妮将代表新加坡队参加10月澳门世界杯!听说本地新来了一位女将,期待着其与魏琬妮的对决!
I believe that you are refering to this lady called me on Friday ...

A lady from China studying at SMU called me on Friday, 7 Sep 2007. She wanted to find out professional related training for xiangqi players. I told her that no such training in Singapore but I encourage her to come to our Club on Wednesday or SIXGA during weekend. I met her at SIXGA on the same evening. She should have about Grade 2 standard.
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-09-09 12:26:30  5楼
Players for more than a team--我的一点意见近来,随着棋队之间的相互比赛日益增多(contributions by棋人生,棋儒,几度,理解象棋,各位领队和热心组织者),棋手的“效忠”问题浮现水面。 我下比赛不过寥寥几年,在这儿献丑分析一番。 一般来说,理想状态(ideal state)应该是每个棋手在任何一段时间内只代表某一个棋队,每次比赛,友谊赛都为所属棋队全力以赴以争取胜利。 这种理想状态受到了以下几方面的制约 (constraints) 1。新加坡是一个城市国家,不能按地方(自然界限)来划分棋手所属,无法做到象中国(广东队,上海队,河北队等)或大马(槟城队,新山队等)由所在地进行自然划分。比如说许银川是广东队,很大的可能性他一辈子都会住在广东,所以“效忠”广东队是没有任何问题。对新加坡棋手而言,可能以前住文礼,后搬去金文泰,再后又搬家到碧山等。所以无法对一个地区产生非常强烈的感情,上升不到一种地区爱国主义。 2。既然效忠的不是一个地区,那就需要效忠棋队本身,要对队长,其他队员有种强烈的感情,在比赛中要有特别希望自己队伍胜利的那种情感。然而一般来说新加坡几百个知名棋手大多都互相熟知,都是朋友,有时候比赛中会对到其他队中自己特别好的朋友,因此难以全力以赴 (more...)
Yes, agree .....

to have positive xiangqi development in Singapore, we should have at least 8 to 10 active and strong xiangqi teams in Singapore, but the current situation is far below the expectation, especially when compare to Weiqi and International Chess development in schools.

If all good players all channelled to say 5 teams or less, in the long run, only these 5 or less teams are active, then we will have less competitions in future and less sponsors are willing to support it. This is another chicken and egg issue.

It may be quite interesting to look back at this matter, say 5 or 10 years down the road.
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-09-10 00:42:03  6楼
成绩报告:甘榜格南8分获得冠军!哥南亚逸A,飞鹰,白沙东5分并列第二。成绩报告:甘榜格南8分获得冠军!哥南亚逸A,飞鹰,白沙东5分并列第二。 甘榜格南 8分 哥南亚逸A 5分 飞鹰 5分 白沙东 5分 哥南亚逸B 4分 碧山3分 感谢棋儒先生的组织和总裁判工作。
Clarify on "team friendly match" related matters ....

I went out after my last posting to agree with

"Players for more than a team--我的一点意见 - by 卷心菜"

and came back a few minutes ago.

My purpose is just to touch on "team friendly match" to use all own players (in this case, the kolam ayer team event) instead of external players for matches between two or more different clubs with no intention to touch on Boon Lay training match. (In fact, I give my support to Boon Lay training plan for their players regardless whether to use any external player.)

Actually, I believe that the Bishan players did not feel bad although we scored last in the 3 years (2005, 2006 & 2007) at Kolam Ayer as the main purposes are for 3 years anniversary celebration programmes and our priorities were to send EXCO members to these type of events and to include some non-EXCO members if we need to put up more players.

I hope that I do not use any offensive words in these few postings.

Furthermore, if we have some good suggestions from these few related discussions and resulted in the positive development of xiangqi activities in Singapore over the next 5 to 10 years, it could be viewed as unintentional benefits for all the Singapore xiangqi lovers.

As mentioned in my first posting, my personal view only.

With this, I wish to close this topic and move on.

Thanks.
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-09-10 00:49:45  7楼
What do you mean by Grade 2?甲级,乙级,碧山二级,还是其他级别?
I noticed that she played 5 games on Friday night ....
of course, these 5 games were played for fun by the 4 players (she and 3 SIXGA members) (by the way, 棋人生 not in these few games)

she won a SIXGA Gr 2 player for 2 games

followed by

won a SIXGA no-grade player for 2 games

followed by

lost to a SIXGA Gr 2 player for 1 game.
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-09-10 11:27:27  8楼
My personal reply (does not represent the opinion and ideals of my club)Boon Lay CC Chinese Chess club did not encourage our players to play for another team. On the other hand, we also did not strongly enforce the rule of them not to play for another team as we believe it is the player's freedom to decide for himself. As the players who played for 2 diferent teams are youth players. They still do not have the idea of TEAM and CLUB embedded strongly in them yet. To them, they just want to play chess, wherever there are opportunities. Well, maybe it's not gd for team and club policies. But if we step back and look from a wider perspective, what they are doing is good for the development of chess in Singapore. This is because they will be the next batch of potential players to represent Singapore and to bring chinese chess to a higher level. Personally, as much as I do not like them representing other teams, I feel bad in hampering their progress as well. What is causing this problem might be that there are t (more...)
to share some personal views on good overseas players

I have clarified on "Team Friendly Match" in a separate note.

Regarding the issue of good overseas players, I wish to share some personal views here.

When I mentioned overseas players, actually I am referring to those coming to Singapore for a few days to represent a local team in a team competition.

For those holding work permits or students passes etc, I am considering them as players in Singaspore for the duration when they are working or studying in Singapore. Definitely, they help to improve the skill levels of Singaporeans during their stays.

For those overseas players with a few days stay in Singapore, their main goal is to win in a team competition sponsored and it is the only expectation from their sponsor(s). It has no or little improvement to the skill levels of their other Singapore team members during the stay.

I do not think their sponsors will "invite them over to give the other Singaporeans from other teams the opportunities to play with these top players for free." If this is the thinking of the sponsor, could it be very unfair to the Singaporeans in their own team (???).

As mentioned, the Champion is just in NAME and only valid during the competition duration with overseas good player(s).

If the good overseas players or trainers come over for a longer period, say a few weeks or even months, then it is a total different issue and it will definitely bring up the skill levels of some or more Singapore players at least during their stays or even better after their stays. Sponsor(s) for such nature of ativities will be very much appreciated, this is also why we build up a closer relationships with, in examples 黄少龙教授(中国象棋大师) and 言穆江(中国象棋大师) during their stays in Singapore and they even contributed articles to our 5th Anniversary Newsletter Special Edition later.

For details, please refer to two early postings on

海外来稿 : 黄少龙(中国象棋大师) -- 漫谈象棋人才 Publicity 8 ......
2007-06-22 14:21

海外来稿 : 言穆江(中国象棋大师) Publicity 9 ......
2007-06-22 14:23

Of course, during the team competition, players from any team will like to have chances to play with good overseas player(s) provided the sponsors are having the same thinkings, to the sponsors, they need to know their purposes of sponsoring the events.
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-09-10 11:32:04  9楼
Does she have any title back in China? According to what you described, I would be very interested to know how she would fare against our GM Zhang Xin Huan, who I think is still the best female chess player in Singapore.
find out more from her on Sunday afternoons at SIXGA ....

if I am not wrong, she got under 16 champion previously in Canton.
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-09-10 12:21:21  10楼
一人多队, our current way to handle ....

just to share our current way to handle this matter as we do not object 一人多队 in the past, present and of course, hopefully into the future.

For our members under 一人多队, they participate in all internal activities as other members, eig. internal competition, but for external activities, they have to decide (we also communicate with the leader of the other team) to represent one team only during the specific period, of course, they can indicate if they want to represent another team for another period (we communicate with the leader of the other team again).

One example is we have one Grade 1 player joined us in July 2005, particiapted in our internal competitions 2005 and 2006 but only starting to represent us from Apr 2007 in external activities.

So far, we do not encounter any problem in this way of handling, and we will continue to use this method until review to be conducted if any.
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-09-10 15:24:10  11楼
My opinion (from the player's perspective)There is always a cloud of pessimism over the issue of bringing in top players from overseas to represent their teams. I would also like to clarify further on my statement "invite them over to give the other Singaporeans from other teams the opportunities to play with these top players for free." What I am trying to say here is that Singaporeans from other teams have a chance to play with this top players (free of charge) during the competition without the need to be able to represent Singapore. How many people have the chance to represent Singapore, when the players representating Singapore, sad to say, are almost always the same few. This encounters with these top players, despite being only a game, our players will still learn from such encounters! I am confident that the players who had played Wan Chun Lin, Zhao Nu Quan or any other GM would have agree with me. Furthermore, it is the team that is trying to win that is spending the money. For me, I would be ver (more...)
From a player’s view, I would agree to most of your points......

As highlighted in my previous posting : “When I mentioned overseas players, actually I am referring to those coming to Singapore for a few days to represent a local team in a team competition.”, in such case, the benefits to other players definitely more than your own team players excluding getting Champion in the team competition.

To look at it from another angle, if I am able to get a sponsor to contribute a few thousand dollars, do I plan to get good overseas player(s) into Singapore to get Champion for our team in Lion City’s Cup or Lee Bee Wah’s Cup etc. My answer is NO, but if your answer is YES for your team if you are able to get a sponsor to contribute a few thousand dollars, then definitely I am happy for our team players as at least one or few of them having chances to play with your good overseas player(s) in the Lion City’s Cup or Lee Bee Wah’s Cup competitions etc.
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2007-09-10 15:33:35  12楼
怎么没有请BONA VISTA?好久没下这种比赛,手痒心痒
Usual due to limitation of space and budget, you may wish to ask.....
郑启岁 to find out more from 棋儒.
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 12 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码