关于ban杨家小将的一些声明
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 14 楼,当前显示第 4 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:2008八连负 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:104) 发表:2008-07-05 23:45:28  4楼 
immediately, one example ..... 上网表达己见应谨慎负责 ..... 所散布的信息将永存于互联网..... support the action from 版主.
to share three 短消息 ........

杨家小将 2008-07-05 11:45 (after the ban)

I do not mind he band my id . From this case , i can see what kind of character he was . Cos he is the owner of this forum , he had the rights to put the ban. But it never proof that he is right and a justice person. Infact , is possible a reverse way. This can be seen from the way he treat tother posts in forum having such contents . Such as bls .”without proof” He treat people differently if he know those people identify. : P Cheer Qirenshen

2008八连负 Reply on 5 Jul 2008 around 10:15 am

you can use another name and join back if you feel this forum is ok in general, please be more careful with the words used in future.

As for the net name of 2008八连负, I have explained my purposes of using that name. Anyway, I will consider your view.

Have a nice weekend.

杨家小将 2008-07-05 01:14:21 (before the ban)

hi 2008八连负 , sorry for making posting on the " dog" bite "dog" . Infact , i think that both bls ,qirenshen ,qiyishen are all making assumption . "以为"mean not true and not sure about it !! Also may be 2008八连负 is not a good net name . Do consider use back qirenshen ba. :P cheer . Now 一刀n断 angry with me ..hahha
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 14 楼,当前显示第 4 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码