Oct 2008 is a busy month for international events and next 5 months local events
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 4 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2008-07-23 17:06:52  4楼 
Active Aging Festival -- Aug to Nov 2008 Please refer to 23 Jul 2008, Wednesday Zaobao (Page 7) and ST (Page 22 and Home Page 7) In Dec 2007 / Jan 2008, we had xiangqi as one of the items in 人协活跃智能游戏节, any xiangqi event in this year Active Aging Festival ? Anyway, roadshows at 5 CDCs level will be held from 21 Sep to 30 Nov.
As mentioned by 齐启棋 in his post recently .......

As mentioned by 齐启棋 in his post recently as below.

I try to arrange my duties in Bishan Xiangqi Club, SIXGA and 悟入棋途 within this month.

In Bishan Xiangqi Club, we had our 4th EXCO 1st meeting on 12 July 2008 to discuss the future direction for the next few years.

In SIXGA, I have completed last month the two tasks (proof reading of 亚洲象棋联合会 象棋比赛规例 4th Edition and got a room [with the help from formal Bishan Xiangqi Club co-ordinator, Mr Lim] for 黄少龙(中国象棋大师) in Sep/Oct 2008), regarding the world minds sport task, I did not take up due to my own tour plan in Oct 2008 (scheduled last year with a group of friends) and also not able to help in 第15届亚洲象棋锦标赛(新加坡) due to the change of dates from end Nov to end Oct.

In 悟入棋途, with the above posting by 齐启棋 on Active Ageing Festival, we also wish to end the compilation of Singapore future xiangqi activities which we plan to do it initially for only one year since mid May 2007.

With this, I will stop the use of net name 棋人生 and my only personal net name is 齐启棋 now, the other two net names 碧山 and 碧山东 are more for official matters if required.

【齐】心合力 【启】动 象【棋】
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well done, thanks for showing us the concept ....... - 齐启棋 1906 字节 2008-07-10 08:22 (47 点击)

personally, I feel that 棋人生专栏 is not needed as his main duties now, as mentioned during Bishan Xiangqi Club 6th Anniversary Celebration, is as trainer instead of Acting Chairman for the EXCO members of Bishan Xiangqi Club. He will be doing backroom works and not standing in front of the club, he is hoping to complete all the arrangements in Bishan Xiangqi Club, SIXGA and 悟入棋途 within this month.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 4 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码