Oct 2008 is a busy month for international events and next 5 months local events
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 51 楼,分 3 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  2  3    末页>>
作者:碧山 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:1430) 发表:2008-07-20 10:24:36  楼主  关注此帖评分:
Oct 2008 is a busy month for international events and next 5 months local events
首届世界智力运动会 (北京) (10月3 - 18日) and 象总承办 :第15届亚洲象棋锦标赛(新加坡)(10月20-26日). Other local events are : --

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表
作者:齐启棋 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:610) 发表:2008-07-23 14:43:14  2楼
Active Aging Festival -- Aug to Nov 2008

Please refer to 23 Jul 2008, Wednesday Zaobao (Page 7) and ST (Page 22 and Home Page 7)

In Dec 2007 / Jan 2008, we had xiangqi as one of the items in 人协活跃智能游戏节, any xiangqi event in this year Active Aging Festival ?

Anyway, roadshows at 5 CDCs level will be held from 21 Sep to 30 Nov.
作者:齐启棋 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:610) 发表:2008-07-23 14:49:24  3楼
Active Aging Festival -- Aug to Nov 2008 Please refer to 23 Jul 2008, Wednesday Zaobao (Page 7) and ST (Page 22 and Home Page 7) In Dec 2007 / Jan 2008, we had xiangqi as one of the items in 人协活跃智能游戏节, any xiangqi event in this year Active Aging Festival ? Anyway, roadshows at 5 CDCs level will be held from 21 Sep to 30 Nov.
typo error : Ageing
作者:棋人生 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:2167) 发表:2008-07-23 17:06:52  4楼
Active Aging Festival -- Aug to Nov 2008 Please refer to 23 Jul 2008, Wednesday Zaobao (Page 7) and ST (Page 22 and Home Page 7) In Dec 2007 / Jan 2008, we had xiangqi as one of the items in 人协活跃智能游戏节, any xiangqi event in this year Active Aging Festival ? Anyway, roadshows at 5 CDCs level will be held from 21 Sep to 30 Nov.
As mentioned by 齐启棋 in his post recently .......

As mentioned by 齐启棋 in his post recently as below.

I try to arrange my duties in Bishan Xiangqi Club, SIXGA and 悟入棋途 within this month.

In Bishan Xiangqi Club, we had our 4th EXCO 1st meeting on 12 July 2008 to discuss the future direction for the next few years.

In SIXGA, I have completed last month the two tasks (proof reading of 亚洲象棋联合会 象棋比赛规例 4th Edition and got a room [with the help from formal Bishan Xiangqi Club co-ordinator, Mr Lim] for 黄少龙(中国象棋大师) in Sep/Oct 2008), regarding the world minds sport task, I did not take up due to my own tour plan in Oct 2008 (scheduled last year with a group of friends) and also not able to help in 第15届亚洲象棋锦标赛(新加坡) due to the change of dates from end Nov to end Oct.

In 悟入棋途, with the above posting by 齐启棋 on Active Ageing Festival, we also wish to end the compilation of Singapore future xiangqi activities which we plan to do it initially for only one year since mid May 2007.

With this, I will stop the use of net name 棋人生 and my only personal net name is 齐启棋 now, the other two net names 碧山 and 碧山东 are more for official matters if required.

【齐】心合力 【启】动 象【棋】
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well done, thanks for showing us the concept ....... - 齐启棋 1906 字节 2008-07-10 08:22 (47 点击)

personally, I feel that 棋人生专栏 is not needed as his main duties now, as mentioned during Bishan Xiangqi Club 6th Anniversary Celebration, is as trainer instead of Acting Chairman for the EXCO members of Bishan Xiangqi Club. He will be doing backroom works and not standing in front of the club, he is hoping to complete all the arrangements in Bishan Xiangqi Club, SIXGA and 悟入棋途 within this month.
作者:碧山 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:1430) 发表:2008-08-04 14:46:23  5楼 评分:
2008年甘榜格南象棋个人赛 and 雅柏广场团体赛 .......

In 碧山民众俱乐部象棋会快讯34 ----今后两年活动计划预告 below :

http://bbs.huasing.org/sForum/bbs.php?B=123_11053510

we have indicated the following top 2 priorities :

1 棋会尽可能组队参加团体赛。
2 棋会鼓励会员应多参加个人赛包括内部会员赛,以吸取比赛经验。

There are three 个人赛 and three 团体赛 for the coming five months excluding two international events in Oct 2008 [首届世界智力运动会 (北京) (10月3 - 18日) and 象总承办 :怡和轩杯第15届亚洲象棋锦标赛(新加坡)(10月20-26日)].

to encourage Bishan members to participate in 甘榜格南象棋个人赛 (registration is to be closed on 10 Aug 2008) on 24 & 31 Aug 2008 is the first activity under our new direction; and

to participate in 2008年雅柏广场团体赛 (registration is to be closed on 1 Sep 2008) on 14 Sep 2008 is our second activity.

So far, 5 members have registered for 甘榜格南象棋个人赛 and we are in the process of forming team for 2008年雅柏广场团体赛.

Other possible events until end of 2008 for Bishan members are :

人协乐龄象棋活动 -- 2008年 (to be confirmed)

白沙东象棋团体赛 (12 队联谊赛) -- 2008年 11月 23日

甘榜格南象棋会10周年会庆 (9 队联谊赛) -- 2008年 11月 30日

第5届碧山象棋会会员分级循环赛 -- 2008年 12月 6,7,13,14日 (to be confirmed depending on the schedule of 宗乡会馆个人象棋赛)

宗乡会馆个人象棋赛 -- 2008年 12月

作者:卷心菜 (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:11914) 发表:2008-08-04 15:00:32  6楼
2008年甘榜格南象棋个人赛 and 雅柏广场团体赛 ....... In 碧山民众俱乐部象棋会快讯34 ----今后两年活动计划预告 below : http://bbs.huasing.org/bbs.php?B=123_11053510 we have indicated the following top 2 priorities : 1 棋会尽可能组队参加团体赛。 2 棋会鼓励会员应多参加个人赛包括内部会员赛,以吸取比赛经验。 There are three 个人赛 and three 团体赛 for the coming five months excluding two international events in Oct 2008 [首届世界智力运动会 (北京) (10月3 - 18日) and 象总承办 :怡和轩杯第15届亚洲象棋锦标赛(新加坡)(10月20-26日)]. to encourage Bishan members to participate in 甘榜格南象棋个人赛 (registration is to be closed on 10 Aug 2008) on 24 & 31 Aug 2008 is the first activity under our new direction; and to participate in 2008年雅柏广场团体赛 (registration is to be closed on 1 Sep 2008) on 14 Sep 2008 is our second activity. So far, 5 members have registered for 甘榜格南象棋个人赛 and we are in the process of forming team for 2008年雅柏广场团体赛. Other possible events until end of 2008 for Bishan mem (more...)
2008年甘榜格南象棋个人赛,想报名的无等级朋友请联系陈运灏,邓章淦。
Due to 奥运,I will not play.

2008年甘榜格南象棋个人赛,想报名的无等级朋友请联系陈运灏,邓章淦。
作者:杀着大全 (等级:0 - 我是小白,发帖:1084) 发表:2008-08-05 15:02:54  7楼
2008年甘榜格南象棋个人赛,想报名的无等级朋友请联系陈运灏,邓章淦。Due to 奥运,I will not play. 2008年甘榜格南象棋个人赛,想报名的无等级朋友请联系陈运灏,邓章淦。
请问谁知道这两位组织报名的大人的电话?可以站内消息发给我么?
作者:卷心菜 (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:11914) 发表:2008-08-05 18:33:24  8楼
请问谁知道这两位组织报名的大人的电话?可以站内消息发给我么?
没有。。。
作者:碧山 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:1430) 发表:2008-08-06 10:59:10  9楼 评分:
2008年甘榜格南象棋个人赛,想报名的无等级朋友请联系陈运灏,邓章淦。Due to 奥运,I will not play. 2008年甘榜格南象棋个人赛,想报名的无等级朋友请联系陈运灏,邓章淦。
heard that priority is given to 甘榜格南 members and residents this year, .....
heard that priority is given to 甘榜格南 members and residents this year, may invite less teams.

7 of the 18 prizes are reserved for 甘榜格南 members only. For Bishan members, as our club is not opened on coming Saturday (National Day, a public holiday), please let me have the registration forms if any on 16 Aug 2008 (our next activity day) or to arrange to pass the forms to me. For those who have registered with me, I am still holding on to the forms but names have been provided to 甘榜格南.
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-06 14:02:37  10楼 评分:
heard that priority is given to 甘榜格南 members and residents this year, .....heard that priority is given to 甘榜格南 members and residents this year, may invite less teams. 7 of the 18 prizes are reserved for 甘榜格南 members only. For Bishan members, as our club is not opened on coming Saturday (National Day, a public holiday), please let me have the registration forms if any on 16 Aug 2008 (our next activity day) or to arrange to pass the forms to me. For those who have registered with me, I am still holding on to the forms but names have been provided to 甘榜格南. (more...)
queries....
Couple of years back there were tournaments like luo ming see cup and more team competitions that requires 3 to 5 players. Why aren't there anymore competitions like these nowadays? The only team events i participated in was the Singapore Malaysia Cup last year and the yishun south 4 players team competition. If you don't mind me saying, i feel it's more meaningful in a way that there are more rounds and this gives the players a higher sense of competitiveness and aim, players take into account their teammates scenarios and can improve team bonding better amongst competitors. More importantly, i feel it adds value and helps promote the sport. I believe funding should not be a top priority because as a player myself i do not expect to receive any or very little prize money for the team competitions(not to mention certain players). (This is in comparison to the recent 9 versus 9 team events)

I feel that it is important to let organisors know the views on promoting the sport and maybe from a different approach can help promote the game better.

作者:杀着大全 (等级:0 - 我是小白,发帖:1084) 发表:2008-08-06 14:16:15  11楼
queries....Couple of years back there were tournaments like luo ming see cup and more team competitions that requires 3 to 5 players. Why aren't there anymore competitions like these nowadays? The only team events i participated in was the Singapore Malaysia Cup last year and the yishun south 4 players team competition. If you don't mind me saying, i feel it's more meaningful in a way that there are more rounds and this gives the players a higher sense of competitiveness and aim, players take into account their teammates scenarios and can improve team bonding better amongst competitors. More importantly, i feel it adds value and helps promote the sport. I believe funding should not be a top priority because as a player myself i do not expect to receive any or very little prize money for the team competitions(not to mention certain players). (This is in comparison to the recent 9 versus 9 team events) I feel that it is important to let organisors know the views on promoting the sport and maybe from a differ (more...)
罗明士是不是下台了?所以罗明士杯团体赛就没有了?
作者:卷心菜 (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:11914) 发表:2008-08-06 14:56:17  12楼
queries....Couple of years back there were tournaments like luo ming see cup and more team competitions that requires 3 to 5 players. Why aren't there anymore competitions like these nowadays? The only team events i participated in was the Singapore Malaysia Cup last year and the yishun south 4 players team competition. If you don't mind me saying, i feel it's more meaningful in a way that there are more rounds and this gives the players a higher sense of competitiveness and aim, players take into account their teammates scenarios and can improve team bonding better amongst competitors. More importantly, i feel it adds value and helps promote the sport. I believe funding should not be a top priority because as a player myself i do not expect to receive any or very little prize money for the team competitions(not to mention certain players). (This is in comparison to the recent 9 versus 9 team events) I feel that it is important to let organisors know the views on promoting the sport and maybe from a differ (more...)
其实所有人都是这么认为的,但苦于没有人举办。
1.谁举办?举办必须借助于某个CC和棋队,办成公开赛(非邀请赛)需要有极大的度量允许自己喜欢的和自己不喜欢的棋队棋手都能来参赛,谁肯做?
2.谁出钱?罗明士杯和曾士生杯后,谁能继续出钱?
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-06 17:06:27  13楼 评分:
其实所有人都是这么认为的,但苦于没有人举办。1.谁举办?举办必须借助于某个CC和棋队,办成公开赛(非邀请赛)需要有极大的度量允许自己喜欢的和自己不喜欢的棋队棋手都能来参赛,谁肯做? 2.谁出钱?罗明士杯和曾士生杯后,谁能继续出钱?
yes i agree ultimately
the main problem lies in politics and funding. I heard of some that request to be paid even
before they win the tournament and in most occasions I do believe they get paid. If these people that are willing to pay them actually step up to sponsor for tournaments, than we probably would have a brighter future in promoting the sport. Furthermore, some that actually used to sponsor tournaments (due to some personal reasons) have decided not to do so in future. There should always be a line between their own personal feuds and promoting the sport although in most cases they are correlated.

There are people be it ex chess players, chess enthusiasts, or even friends of chess leaders that are too much involved in politics that they actually derail the main objective of the chess association today. There should always be a balance between the two. Like a specific example recently, has caused lots of hoo-ha in the chess circle that is totally unnecessary. Specific players think that they are underpaid to represent the country. On the other hand, the management does not think so because not many people get the opportunity to represent the country and hence look at it as a privilege. Anyway, This is my opinion. It is easier said than done and I hope I did not offend anyone. If I did, I sincerely apologise.
作者:几度 (等级:12 - 登峰造极,发帖:3128) 发表:2008-08-06 19:28:16  14楼 评分:
yes i agree ultimatelythe main problem lies in politics and funding. I heard of some that request to be paid even before they win the tournament and in most occasions I do believe they get paid. If these people that are willing to pay them actually step up to sponsor for tournaments, than we probably would have a brighter future in promoting the sport. Furthermore, some that actually used to sponsor tournaments (due to some personal reasons) have decided not to do so in future. There should always be a line between their own personal feuds and promoting the sport although in most cases they are correlated. There are people be it ex chess players, chess enthusiasts, or even friends of chess leaders that are too much involved in politics that they actually derail the main objective of the chess association today. There should always be a balance between the two. Like a specific example recently, has caused lots of hoo-ha in the chess circle that is totally unnecessary. Specific players think that they are u (more...)
Maybe not that much about politics
To my understanding, these are the key factors before politics really plays a part:

1. Which club is willing to organize such a tournament? Usually clubs wish their own teams to have chances to get a place - this is indeed how the ranked + unranked system was invented, for it created more uncertainty and thus more chances for everyone. Strongest clubs might be interested, but this is obviously not their 1st choice of tournament type - This might not mean the club not supporting chess, but rather how best they can get the sponsors interested.

2. Who has the energy to organize such an event? In fact a club needs someone who's experienced and quite free to organize big events. I've seen some such persons stepping out of the chess circle, Right now maybe the 2 clubs with best chance to do so are White Sands and Bishan. Hopefully later we can see more.

3. Where's the sponsorship? This one I don't need to elaborate.

4. What is the venue? That should be a place easy to reach, best near MRT. Besides, a club needs to occupy the hall or room for a few days and must not be disturbed by other CC activities. This is much easier comparing to above 3 but still a difficulty for some clubs.

5. Support from the CC. When a few MPs are no longer in the position, we are actually now facing an issue of getting less support from the CC. This could be a temporary issue though, for I believe we can get more MPs to involve in the next years.

Well if you want to call all these politics, you can. To me, I'd rather call them the reality. Politics are those things some people do for their own sake while they pretend to represent the whole club.

作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-06 19:33:13  15楼
Maybe not that much about politicsTo my understanding, these are the key factors before politics really plays a part: 1. Which club is willing to organize such a tournament? Usually clubs wish their own teams to have chances to get a place - this is indeed how the ranked + unranked system was invented, for it created more uncertainty and thus more chances for everyone. Strongest clubs might be interested, but this is obviously not their 1st choice of tournament type - This might not mean the club not supporting chess, but rather how best they can get the sponsors interested. 2. Who has the energy to organize such an event? In fact a club needs someone who's experienced and quite free to organize big events. I've seen some such persons stepping out of the chess circle, Right now maybe the 2 clubs with best chance to do so are White Sands and Bishan. Hopefully later we can see more. 3. Where's the sponsorship? This one I don't need to elaborate. 4. What is the venue? That should be a place easy to reach, be (more...)
well..
you could put it this way, it still falls between the two. With more money, people would be willing to organise more competitions when they get paid more and also search for places to organise them and the ones with the money has the say it's tht simple :P
作者:碧山 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:1430) 发表:2008-08-06 20:09:50  16楼 评分:
Bishan's experience ......

if you refer to Page 5 of 碧山民众俱乐部象棋会简讯 (33) below :

http://bbs.huasing.org/sForum/bbs.php?B=123_11015497

we consider these are the only 7 local major team events in the past 6 years.

So far, we only plan 公开赛 for players without grades in :

2004年华族文化节期间开始举办的碧山杯碧山东选区个人赛,也发展成2006的碧山杯新加坡中区个人赛及2008碧山杯全国个人赛(无级);2010碧山杯全国个人赛将考虑包括队员总分制的全国社区团体赛项目。[Page 1 of 碧山民众俱乐部象棋会简讯 (34)].

In 2004 and 2006, we allowed graded players from the invited teams but not for 2008 partly due to a complaint from one of the 新加坡中区 residents (graded player) in 2006.

As this is the case, we prefer to leave the graded players for SIXGA to handle and only to promote xiangqi activities for players without grades. We may include graded players in future years e.g. 包括队员总分制的全国社区团体赛项目 if possible in 2010, 2012 ...。

By the way, for any competitions, at least we need the supports from players, organisers and sponsors. From Bishan's experience, sponsors are not our concerns in the past 6 years.

Thanks to 几度 for giving so high rating to Bishan in a seperate post below.
作者:火影 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:292) 发表:2008-08-06 21:01:19  17楼
2008年甘榜格南象棋个人赛 and 雅柏广场团体赛 ....... In 碧山民众俱乐部象棋会快讯34 ----今后两年活动计划预告 below : http://bbs.huasing.org/bbs.php?B=123_11053510 we have indicated the following top 2 priorities : 1 棋会尽可能组队参加团体赛。 2 棋会鼓励会员应多参加个人赛包括内部会员赛,以吸取比赛经验。 There are three 个人赛 and three 团体赛 for the coming five months excluding two international events in Oct 2008 [首届世界智力运动会 (北京) (10月3 - 18日) and 象总承办 :怡和轩杯第15届亚洲象棋锦标赛(新加坡)(10月20-26日)]. to encourage Bishan members to participate in 甘榜格南象棋个人赛 (registration is to be closed on 10 Aug 2008) on 24 & 31 Aug 2008 is the first activity under our new direction; and to participate in 2008年雅柏广场团体赛 (registration is to be closed on 1 Sep 2008) on 14 Sep 2008 is our second activity. So far, 5 members have registered for 甘榜格南象棋个人赛 and we are in the process of forming team for 2008年雅柏广场团体赛. Other possible events until end of 2008 for Bishan mem (more...)
很可惜,甲级大师不能参加。去看的棋迷会少很多吧。
作者:碧山 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:1430) 发表:2008-08-06 21:08:03  18楼
很可惜,甲级大师不能参加。去看的棋迷会少很多吧。
甲级, 大师 can participate in 2008年雅柏广场团体赛 ......

the various club leaders have the rules ......
作者:火影 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:292) 发表:2008-08-06 21:30:02  19楼
甲级, 大师 can participate in 2008年雅柏广场团体赛 ...... the various club leaders have the rules ......
叹。没办法,下次看到运灏时问他怎么不让高手参加?
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-06 22:50:23  20楼 评分:
很可惜,甲级大师不能参加。去看的棋迷会少很多吧。
2006 到2008 最难忘的对局 今天比较空闲就发了呵呵:P
吴贵临先负吴宗翰(beidou jan08)

许银川先胜吴宗翰(macau indoor games nov07)

吴宗翰先胜黎金福

阮武军先和吴宗翰

谢靖先负吴宗翰

吴宗翰先负孙勇征 (shanghai 2006)

吴宗翰先胜林宏敏 (shanghai 2006)