Oct 2008 is a busy month for international events and next 5 months local events
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 15 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-06 19:33:13  15楼 
Maybe not that much about politicsTo my understanding, these are the key factors before politics really plays a part: 1. Which club is willing to organize such a tournament? Usually clubs wish their own teams to have chances to get a place - this is indeed how the ranked + unranked system was invented, for it created more uncertainty and thus more chances for everyone. Strongest clubs might be interested, but this is obviously not their 1st choice of tournament type - This might not mean the club not supporting chess, but rather how best they can get the sponsors interested. 2. Who has the energy to organize such an event? In fact a club needs someone who's experienced and quite free to organize big events. I've seen some such persons stepping out of the chess circle, Right now maybe the 2 clubs with best chance to do so are White Sands and Bishan. Hopefully later we can see more. 3. Where's the sponsorship? This one I don't need to elaborate. 4. What is the venue? That should be a place easy to reach, be (more...)
well..
you could put it this way, it still falls between the two. With more money, people would be willing to organise more competitions when they get paid more and also search for places to organise them and the ones with the money has the say it's tht simple :P
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 15 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码