Oct 2008 is a busy month for international events and next 5 months local events
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 16 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:碧山 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:1430) 发表:2008-08-06 20:09:50  16楼  评分: 
queries....Couple of years back there were tournaments like luo ming see cup and more team competitions that requires 3 to 5 players. Why aren't there anymore competitions like these nowadays? The only team events i participated in was the Singapore Malaysia Cup last year and the yishun south 4 players team competition. If you don't mind me saying, i feel it's more meaningful in a way that there are more rounds and this gives the players a higher sense of competitiveness and aim, players take into account their teammates scenarios and can improve team bonding better amongst competitors. More importantly, i feel it adds value and helps promote the sport. I believe funding should not be a top priority because as a player myself i do not expect to receive any or very little prize money for the team competitions(not to mention certain players). (This is in comparison to the recent 9 versus 9 team events) I feel that it is important to let organisors know the views on promoting the sport and maybe from a differ (more...)
Bishan's experience ......

if you refer to Page 5 of 碧山民众俱乐部象棋会简讯 (33) below :

http://bbs.huasing.org/sForum/bbs.php?B=123_11015497

we consider these are the only 7 local major team events in the past 6 years.

So far, we only plan 公开赛 for players without grades in :

2004年华族文化节期间开始举办的碧山杯碧山东选区个人赛,也发展成2006的碧山杯新加坡中区个人赛及2008碧山杯全国个人赛(无级);2010碧山杯全国个人赛将考虑包括队员总分制的全国社区团体赛项目。[Page 1 of 碧山民众俱乐部象棋会简讯 (34)].

In 2004 and 2006, we allowed graded players from the invited teams but not for 2008 partly due to a complaint from one of the 新加坡中区 residents (graded player) in 2006.

As this is the case, we prefer to leave the graded players for SIXGA to handle and only to promote xiangqi activities for players without grades. We may include graded players in future years e.g. 包括队员总分制的全国社区团体赛项目 if possible in 2010, 2012 ...。

By the way, for any competitions, at least we need the supports from players, organisers and sponsors. From Bishan's experience, sponsors are not our concerns in the past 6 years.

Thanks to 几度 for giving so high rating to Bishan in a seperate post below.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 16 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码