Oct 2008 is a busy month for international events and next 5 months local events
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 12 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:卷心菜 (等级:17 - 华新水桶,发帖:11914) 发表:2008-08-06 14:56:17  12楼 
queries....Couple of years back there were tournaments like luo ming see cup and more team competitions that requires 3 to 5 players. Why aren't there anymore competitions like these nowadays? The only team events i participated in was the Singapore Malaysia Cup last year and the yishun south 4 players team competition. If you don't mind me saying, i feel it's more meaningful in a way that there are more rounds and this gives the players a higher sense of competitiveness and aim, players take into account their teammates scenarios and can improve team bonding better amongst competitors. More importantly, i feel it adds value and helps promote the sport. I believe funding should not be a top priority because as a player myself i do not expect to receive any or very little prize money for the team competitions(not to mention certain players). (This is in comparison to the recent 9 versus 9 team events) I feel that it is important to let organisors know the views on promoting the sport and maybe from a differ (more...)
其实所有人都是这么认为的,但苦于没有人举办。
1.谁举办?举办必须借助于某个CC和棋队,办成公开赛(非邀请赛)需要有极大的度量允许自己喜欢的和自己不喜欢的棋队棋手都能来参赛,谁肯做?
2.谁出钱?罗明士杯和曾士生杯后,谁能继续出钱?
沙暴千里不言暗
冰封万市何惧寒
旧事前尘化云烟
唯有菜香扑鼻来
有了菜,就有了希望~~~
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 12 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码