µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum | Ê÷ÐÎÁбí
Oct 2008 is a busy month for international events and next 5 months local events
<<ʼҳ¡¡ [1]¡¡ 2¡¡ 3¡¡ ÏÂÒ³>¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡

Oct 2008 is a busy month for international events and next 5 months local eventsÊ×½ìÊÀ½çÖÇÁ¦Ô˶¯»á (±±¾©) (10ÔÂ3 - 18ÈÕ) and Ïó×Ü³Ð°ì £ºµÚ15½ìÑÇÖÞÏóÆå½õ±êÈü(мÓÆÂ)(10ÔÂ20-26ÈÕ). Other local events are : --

[±Ìɽ (7-20 10:24, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]1Â¥

Active Aging Festival -- Aug to Nov 2008
Please refer to 23 Jul 2008, Wednesday Zaobao (Page 7) and ST (Page 22 and Home Page 7)

In Dec 2007 / Jan 2008, we had xiangqi as one of the items in ÈËЭ»îÔ¾ÖÇÄÜÓÎÏ·½Ú, any xiangqi event in this year Active Aging Festival ?

Anyway, roadshows at 5 CDCs level will be held from 21 Sep to 30 Nov.
[ÆëÆôÆå (7-23 14:43, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]2Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÆëÆôÆå:Active Aging Festival -- Aug to Nov 2008 Please refer to 23 Jul 2008, Wednesday Zaobao (Page 7) and ST (Page 22 and Home Page 7)...)typo error : Ageing[ÆëÆôÆå (7-23 14:49, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]3Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÆëÆôÆå:Active Aging Festival -- Aug to Nov 2008 Please refer to 23 Jul 2008, Wednesday Zaobao (Page 7) and ST (Page 22 and Home Page 7)...)As mentioned by ÆëÆôÆå in his post recently .......
As mentioned by ÆëÆôÆå in his post recently as below.

I try to arrange my duties in Bishan Xiangqi Club, SIXGA and ÎòÈëÆå; within this month.

In Bishan Xiangqi Club, we had our 4th EXCO 1st meeting on 12 July 2008 to discuss the future direction for the next few years.

In SIXGA, I have completed last month the two tasks (proof reading of ÑÇÖÞÏóÆåÁªºÏ»á ÏóÆå±ÈÈü¹æÀý 4th Edition and got a room [with the help from formal Bishan Xiangqi Club co-ordinator, Mr Lim] for »ÆÉÙÁú(ÖйúÏóÆå´óʦ) in Sep/Oct 2008), regarding the world minds sport task, I did not take up due to my own tour plan in Oct 2008 (scheduled last year with a group of friends) and also not able to help in µÚ15½ìÑÇÖÞÏóÆå½õ±êÈü(мÓÆÂ) due to the change of dates from end Nov to end Oct.

In ÎòÈëÆå;, with the above posting by ÆëÆôÆå on Active Ageing Festival, we also wish to end the compilation of Singapore future xiangqi activities which we plan to do it initially for only one year since mid May 2007.

With this, I will stop the use of net name ÆåÈËÉú and my only personal net name is ÆëÆôÆå now, the other two net names ±Ìɽ and ±Ìɽ¶« are more for official matters if required.

¡¾Æë¡¿ÐĺÏÁ¦ ¡¾Æô¡¿¶¯ Ïó¡¾Æå¡¿
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well done, thanks for showing us the concept ....... £­ ÆëÆôÆå¡¡1906 ×Ö½Ú 2008-07-10 08:22 (47 µã»÷)

personally, I feel that ÆåÈËÉúרÀ¸ is not needed as his main duties now, as mentioned during Bishan Xiangqi Club 6th Anniversary Celebration, is as trainer instead of Acting Chairman for the EXCO members of Bishan Xiangqi Club. He will be doing backroom works and not standing in front of the club, he is hoping to complete all the arrangements in Bishan Xiangqi Club, SIXGA and ÎòÈëÆå; within this month.
[ÆåÈËÉú (7-23 17:06, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]4Â¥

2008Äê¸Ê°ñ¸ñÄÏÏóÆå¸öÈËÈü and ÑŰع㳡ÍÅÌåÈü .......
In ±ÌɽÃñÖÚ¾ãÀÖ²¿ÏóÆå»á¿ìѶ34 ----½ñºóÁ½Äê»î¶¯¼Æ»®Ô¤¸æ below :

http://bbs.huasing.org/wap/xbbs.php?B=123_11053510

we have indicated the following top 2 priorities :

1 Æå»á¾¡¿ÉÄÜ×é¶Ó²Î¼ÓÍÅÌåÈü¡£
2 Æå»á¹ÄÀø»áÔ±Ó¦¶à²Î¼Ó¸öÈËÈü°üÀ¨ÄÚ²¿»áÔ±Èü£¬ÒÔÎüÈ¡±ÈÈü¾­Ñé¡£

There are three ¸öÈËÈü and three ÍÅÌåÈü for the coming five months excluding two international events in Oct 2008 [Ê×½ìÊÀ½çÖÇÁ¦Ô˶¯»á (±±¾©) (10ÔÂ3 - 18ÈÕ) and Ïó×Ü³Ð°ì £ºâùºÍÐù±­µÚ15½ìÑÇÖÞÏóÆå½õ±êÈü(мÓÆÂ)(10ÔÂ20-26ÈÕ)].

to encourage Bishan members to participate in ¸Ê°ñ¸ñÄÏÏóÆå¸öÈËÈü (registration is to be closed on 10 Aug 2008) on 24 & 31 Aug 2008 is the first activity under our new direction; and

to participate in 2008ÄêÑŰع㳡ÍÅÌåÈü (registration is to be closed on 1 Sep 2008) on 14 Sep 2008 is our second activity.

So far, 5 members have registered for ¸Ê°ñ¸ñÄÏÏóÆå¸öÈËÈü and we are in the process of forming team for 2008ÄêÑŰع㳡ÍÅÌåÈü.

Other possible events until end of 2008 for Bishan members are :

ÈËЭÀÖÁäÏóÆå»î¶¯ -- 2008Äê (to be confirmed)

°×ɳ¶«ÏóÆåÍÅÌåÈü (12 ¶ÓÁªÒêÈü) -- 2008Äê 11Ô 23ÈÕ

¸Ê°ñ¸ñÄÏÏóÆå»á10ÖÜÄê»áÇì (9 ¶ÓÁªÒêÈü) -- 2008Äê 11Ô 30ÈÕ

µÚ5½ì±ÌɽÏóÆå»á»áÔ±·Ö¼¶Ñ­»·Èü -- 2008Äê 12Ô 6,7,13,14ÈÕ (to be confirmed depending on the schedule of ×ÚÏç»á¹Ý¸öÈËÏóÆåÈü)

×ÚÏç»á¹Ý¸öÈËÏóÆåÈü -- 2008Äê 12ÔÂ

[±Ìɽ (8-4 14:46, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]5Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:2008Äê¸Ê°ñ¸ñÄÏÏóÆå¸öÈËÈü and ÑŰع㳡ÍÅÌåÈü ....... In ±ÌɽÃñÖÚ¾ãÀÖ²¿ÏóÆå»á¿ìѶ34 ----½ñºóÁ½Äê»î¶¯¼Æ»®Ô¤¸æ below : http://bbs.h...)2008Äê¸Ê°ñ¸ñÄÏÏóÆå¸öÈËÈü£¬Ï뱨ÃûµÄÎ޵ȼ¶ÅóÓÑÇëÁªÏµ³ÂÔËå°£¬µËÕÂäÆ¡£Due to °ÂÔË£¬I will not play.

2008Äê¸Ê°ñ¸ñÄÏÏóÆå¸öÈËÈü£¬Ï뱨ÃûµÄÎ޵ȼ¶ÅóÓÑÇëÁªÏµ³ÂÔËå°£¬µËÕÂäÆ¡£
[¾íÐÄ²Ë (8-4 15:00, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]6Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:2008Äê¸Ê°ñ¸ñÄÏÏóÆå¸öÈËÈü£¬Ï뱨ÃûµÄÎ޵ȼ¶ÅóÓÑÇëÁªÏµ³ÂÔËå°£¬µËÕÂäÆ¡£Due to °ÂÔË£¬I will not play. 2008Äê¸Ê°ñ¸ñÄÏÏóÆå¸öÈËÈü£¬Ï뱨Ã...)ÇëÎÊË­ÖªµÀÕâÁ½Î»×éÖ¯±¨ÃûµÄ´óÈ˵ĵ绰£¿¿ÉÒÔÕ¾ÄÚÏûÏ¢·¢¸øÎÒô£¿[ɱ×Å´óÈ« (8-5 15:02, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]7Â¥

(ÒýÓà ɱ×Å´óÈ«:ÇëÎÊË­ÖªµÀÕâÁ½Î»×éÖ¯±¨ÃûµÄ´óÈ˵ĵ绰£¿¿ÉÒÔÕ¾ÄÚÏûÏ¢·¢¸øÎÒô£¿)ûÓС£¡£¡£[¾íÐÄ²Ë (8-5 18:33, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]8Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:2008Äê¸Ê°ñ¸ñÄÏÏóÆå¸öÈËÈü£¬Ï뱨ÃûµÄÎ޵ȼ¶ÅóÓÑÇëÁªÏµ³ÂÔËå°£¬µËÕÂäÆ¡£Due to °ÂÔË£¬I will not play. 2008Äê¸Ê°ñ¸ñÄÏÏóÆå¸öÈËÈü£¬Ï뱨Ã...)heard that priority is given to ¸Ê°ñ¸ñÄÏ members and residents this year, .....heard that priority is given to ¸Ê°ñ¸ñÄÏ members and residents this year, may invite less teams.

7 of the 18 prizes are reserved for ¸Ê°ñ¸ñÄÏ members only. For Bishan members, as our club is not opened on coming Saturday (National Day, a public holiday), please let me have the registration forms if any on 16 Aug 2008 (our next activity day) or to arrange to pass the forms to me. For those who have registered with me, I am still holding on to the forms but names have been provided to ¸Ê°ñ¸ñÄÏ.
[±Ìɽ (8-6 10:59, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]9Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:heard that priority is given to ¸Ê°ñ¸ñÄÏ members and residents this year, .....heard that priority is given to ¸Ê°ñ¸ñÄÏ members ...)queries....Couple of years back there were tournaments like luo ming see cup and more team competitions that requires 3 to 5 players. Why aren't there anymore competitions like these nowadays? The only team events i participated in was the Singapore Malaysia Cup last year and the yishun south 4 players team competition. If you don't mind me saying, i feel it's more meaningful in a way that there are more rounds and this gives the players a higher sense of competitiveness and aim, players take into account their teammates scenarios and can improve team bonding better amongst competitors. More importantly, i feel it adds value and helps promote the sport. I believe funding should not be a top priority because as a player myself i do not expect to receive any or very little prize money for the team competitions(not to mention certain players). (This is in comparison to the recent 9 versus 9 team events)

I feel that it is important to let organisors know the views on promoting the sport and maybe from a different approach can help promote the game better.

[xiaobeidou (8-6 14:02, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]10Â¥

(ÒýÓà xiaobeidou:queries....Couple of years back there were tournaments like luo ming see cup and more team competitions that requires 3 to 5 pla...)ÂÞÃ÷Ê¿ÊDz»ÊÇÏĄ̂ÁË£¿ËùÒÔÂÞÃ÷Ê¿±­ÍÅÌåÈü¾ÍûÓÐÁË£¿[ɱ×Å´óÈ« (8-6 14:16, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]11Â¥

(ÒýÓà xiaobeidou:queries....Couple of years back there were tournaments like luo ming see cup and more team competitions that requires 3 to 5 pla...)ÆäʵËùÓÐÈ˶¼ÊÇÕâôÈÏΪµÄ£¬µ«¿àÓÚûÓÐÈ˾ٰ졣1.Ë­¾Ù°ì£¿¾Ù°ì±ØÐë½èÖúÓÚij¸öCCºÍÆå¶Ó£¬°ì³É¹«¿ªÈü£¨·ÇÑûÇëÈü£©ÐèÒªÓм«´óµÄ¶ÈÁ¿ÔÊÐí×Ô¼ºÏ²»¶µÄºÍ×Ô¼º²»Ï²»¶µÄÆå¶ÓÆåÊÖ¶¼ÄÜÀ´²ÎÈü£¬Ë­¿Ï×ö£¿
2.Ë­³öÇ®£¿ÂÞÃ÷Ê¿±­ºÍÔøÊ¿Éú±­ºó£¬Ë­ÄܼÌÐø³öÇ®£¿
[¾íÐÄ²Ë (8-6 14:56, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]12Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¾íÐIJË:ÆäʵËùÓÐÈ˶¼ÊÇÕâôÈÏΪµÄ£¬µ«¿àÓÚûÓÐÈ˾ٰ졣1.Ë­¾Ù°ì£¿¾Ù°ì±ØÐë½èÖúÓÚij¸öCCºÍÆå¶Ó£¬°ì³É¹«¿ªÈü£¨·ÇÑûÇëÈü£©ÐèÒªÓм«´óµÄ¶ÈÁ¿ÔÊÐí×Ô¼º...)yes i agree ultimatelythe main problem lies in politics and funding. I heard of some that request to be paid even
before they win the tournament and in most occasions I do believe they get paid. If these people that are willing to pay them actually step up to sponsor for tournaments, than we probably would have a brighter future in promoting the sport. Furthermore, some that actually used to sponsor tournaments (due to some personal reasons) have decided not to do so in future. There should always be a line between their own personal feuds and promoting the sport although in most cases they are correlated.

There are people be it ex chess players, chess enthusiasts, or even friends of chess leaders that are too much involved in politics that they actually derail the main objective of the chess association today. There should always be a balance between the two. Like a specific example recently, has caused lots of hoo-ha in the chess circle that is totally unnecessary. Specific players think that they are underpaid to represent the country. On the other hand, the management does not think so because not many people get the opportunity to represent the country and hence look at it as a privilege. Anyway, This is my opinion. It is easier said than done and I hope I did not offend anyone. If I did, I sincerely apologise.
[xiaobeidou (8-6 17:06, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]13Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ xiaobeidou:yes i agree ultimatelythe main problem lies in politics and funding. I heard of some that request to be paid even before they wi...)Maybe not that much about politicsTo my understanding, these are the key factors before politics really plays a part:

1. Which club is willing to organize such a tournament? Usually clubs wish their own teams to have chances to get a place - this is indeed how the ranked + unranked system was invented, for it created more uncertainty and thus more chances for everyone. Strongest clubs might be interested, but this is obviously not their 1st choice of tournament type - This might not mean the club not supporting chess, but rather how best they can get the sponsors interested.

2. Who has the energy to organize such an event? In fact a club needs someone who's experienced and quite free to organize big events. I've seen some such persons stepping out of the chess circle, Right now maybe the 2 clubs with best chance to do so are White Sands and Bishan. Hopefully later we can see more.

3. Where's the sponsorship? This one I don't need to elaborate.

4. What is the venue? That should be a place easy to reach, best near MRT. Besides, a club needs to occupy the hall or room for a few days and must not be disturbed by other CC activities. This is much easier comparing to above 3 but still a difficulty for some clubs.

5. Support from the CC. When a few MPs are no longer in the position, we are actually now facing an issue of getting less support from the CC. This could be a temporary issue though, for I believe we can get more MPs to involve in the next years.

Well if you want to call all these politics, you can. To me, I'd rather call them the reality. Politics are those things some people do for their own sake while they pretend to represent the whole club.

[¼¸¶È (8-6 19:28, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]14Â¥

(ÒýÓà ¼¸¶È:Maybe not that much about politicsTo my understanding, these are the key factors before politics really plays a part: 1. Which ...)well..you could put it this way, it still falls between the two. With more money, people would be willing to organise more competitions when they get paid more and also search for places to organise them and the ones with the money has the say it's tht simple :P[xiaobeidou (8-6 19:33, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]15Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ xiaobeidou:queries....Couple of years back there were tournaments like luo ming see cup and more team competitions that requires 3 to 5 pla...)Bishan's experience ......
if you refer to Page 5 of ±ÌɽÃñÖÚ¾ãÀÖ²¿ÏóÆå»á¼òѶ (33) below :

http://bbs.huasing.org/wap/xbbs.php?B=123_11015497

we consider these are the only 7 local major team events in the past 6 years.

So far, we only plan ¹«¿ªÈü for players without grades in :

2004Ä껪×åÎÄ»¯½ÚÆڼ俪ʼ¾Ù°ìµÄ±Ìɽ±­±Ìɽ¶«Ñ¡Çø¸öÈËÈü£¬Ò²·¢Õ¹³É2006µÄ±Ìɽ±­Ð¼ÓÆÂÖÐÇø¸öÈËÈü¼°2008±Ìɽ±­È«¹ú¸öÈËÈü£¨ÎÞ¼¶£©£»2010±Ìɽ±­È«¹ú¸öÈËÈü½«¿¼ÂÇ°üÀ¨¶ÓÔ±×Ü·ÖÖƵÄÈ«¹úÉçÇøÍÅÌåÈüÏîÄ¿¡£[Page 1 of ±ÌɽÃñÖÚ¾ãÀÖ²¿ÏóÆå»á¼òѶ (34)].

In 2004 and 2006, we allowed graded players from the invited teams but not for 2008 partly due to a complaint from one of the мÓÆÂÖÐÇø residents (graded player) in 2006.

As this is the case, we prefer to leave the graded players for SIXGA to handle and only to promote xiangqi activities for players without grades. We may include graded players in future years e.g. °üÀ¨¶ÓÔ±×Ü·ÖÖƵÄÈ«¹úÉçÇøÍÅÌåÈüÏîÄ¿ if possible in 2010, 2012 ...¡£

By the way, for any competitions, at least we need the supports from players, organisers and sponsors. From Bishan's experience, sponsors are not our concerns in the past 6 years.

Thanks to ¼¸¶È for giving so high rating to Bishan in a seperate post below.
[±Ìɽ (8-6 20:09, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]16Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:2008Äê¸Ê°ñ¸ñÄÏÏóÆå¸öÈËÈü and ÑŰع㳡ÍÅÌåÈü ....... In ±ÌɽÃñÖÚ¾ãÀÖ²¿ÏóÆå»á¿ìѶ34 ----½ñºóÁ½Äê»î¶¯¼Æ»®Ô¤¸æ below : http://bbs.h...)ºÜ¿Éϧ£¬¼×¼¶´óʦ²»Äܲμӡ£È¥¿´µÄÆåÃÔ»áÉٺܶà°É¡£[»ðÓ° (8-6 21:01, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]17Â¥

(ÒýÓà »ðÓ°:ºÜ¿Éϧ£¬¼×¼¶´óʦ²»Äܲμӡ£È¥¿´µÄÆåÃÔ»áÉٺܶà°É¡£)¼×¼¶, ´óʦ can participate in 2008ÄêÑŰع㳡ÍÅÌåÈü ......
the various club leaders have the rules ......
[±Ìɽ (8-6 21:08, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]18Â¥

(ÒýÓà ±Ìɽ:¼×¼¶, ´óʦ can participate in 2008ÄêÑŰع㳡ÍÅÌåÈü ...... the various club leaders have the rules ......)̾¡£Ã»°ì·¨£¬Ï´ο´µ½ÔËå°Ê±ÎÊËûÔõô²»ÈøßÊֲμӣ¿[»ðÓ° (8-6 21:30, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]19Â¥

(ÒýÓà »ðÓ°:ºÜ¿Éϧ£¬¼×¼¶´óʦ²»Äܲμӡ£È¥¿´µÄÆåÃÔ»áÉٺܶà°É¡£)2006 µ½2008 ×îÄÑÍüµÄ¶Ô¾Ö ½ñÌì±È½Ï¿ÕÏоͷ¢Á˺ǺÇ:PÎâ¹óÁÙÏȸºÎâ×Úº²(beidou jan08)

ÐíÒø´¨ÏÈʤÎâ×Úº²(macau indoor games nov07)

Îâ×Úº²ÏÈʤÀè½ð¸£

ÈîÎä¾üÏȺÍÎâ×Úº²

л¾¸ÏȸºÎâ×Úº²

Îâ×Úº²ÏȸºËïÓÂÕ÷ (shanghai 2006)

Îâ×Úº²ÏÈʤÁÖºêÃô (shanghai 2006)
[xiaobeidou (8-6 22:50, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]20Â¥

<<ʼҳ¡¡ [1]¡¡ 2¡¡ 3¡¡ ÏÂÒ³>¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡
µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ÎòÈëÆå; | [ˢб¾Ò³] | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum