Oct 2008 is a busy month for international events and next 5 months local events
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 10 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-06 14:02:37  10楼  评分: 
heard that priority is given to 甘榜格南 members and residents this year, .....heard that priority is given to 甘榜格南 members and residents this year, may invite less teams. 7 of the 18 prizes are reserved for 甘榜格南 members only. For Bishan members, as our club is not opened on coming Saturday (National Day, a public holiday), please let me have the registration forms if any on 16 Aug 2008 (our next activity day) or to arrange to pass the forms to me. For those who have registered with me, I am still holding on to the forms but names have been provided to 甘榜格南. (more...)
queries....
Couple of years back there were tournaments like luo ming see cup and more team competitions that requires 3 to 5 players. Why aren't there anymore competitions like these nowadays? The only team events i participated in was the Singapore Malaysia Cup last year and the yishun south 4 players team competition. If you don't mind me saying, i feel it's more meaningful in a way that there are more rounds and this gives the players a higher sense of competitiveness and aim, players take into account their teammates scenarios and can improve team bonding better amongst competitors. More importantly, i feel it adds value and helps promote the sport. I believe funding should not be a top priority because as a player myself i do not expect to receive any or very little prize money for the team competitions(not to mention certain players). (This is in comparison to the recent 9 versus 9 team events)

I feel that it is important to let organisors know the views on promoting the sport and maybe from a different approach can help promote the game better.

欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 10 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码