Oct 2008 is a busy month for international events and next 5 months local events
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 28 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:火影 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:292) 发表:2008-08-08 17:07:37  28楼  评分: 
Donations?:Pin the first place i don't think we can find many so called "donations" and every year it's pretty obvious that the usual people are the ones making the donations but is that sufficient? That is also one of the main reasons why chess cannot be a professional sport. Because we do not have many rich people playing the sport. If there are, everything would be different. People would be more willing to do it if they're paid. Of course if you're talking about doing it for free than it's probably different. But mainly the driving factors are money and people that have the ability is usually people that are either more well to do themselves that desire to manage the commitee or has someone behind them to support them. But i totally agree that you'll have different organisers organising and deciding who to take part but ultimately, it is money's fault you can't blame organisors not inviting some teams though it is not very fair. Most of the time, i believe they are more like the middleman being manipulate (more...)
可以找赞助商。写一份建议书(proposal)给他们。
建议书要怎么写就要想想,里面要写需要多少钱,钱会怎么使用。
然后要让他们有好处,比如帮他们打打广告,推推产品等等。。找双赢局面。
F&N ,Brands ,Osim,Popular Bookshop 都可以问一下。
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 28 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码