Oct 2008 is a busy month for international events and next 5 months local events
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 38 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:xiaobeidou (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:321) 发表:2008-08-09 12:21:58  38楼 
Previous Discussion on donations ......... you may wish to know a discussion on donations in Apr 2008 as below : http://bbs.huasing.org/bbs.php?B=123_11011092 regarding 罗明士杯个人赛 and 团体赛, the formal MP 罗明士先生, many years with 甘榜格南, stepped down after the Singapore General Elections held in May 2006, the 个人赛 was renamed as 甘榜格南象棋个人赛 and still continue until now, as for 团体赛, from what I heard also due to a complaint during 2005 罗明士杯团体赛 and ended up with the present situation. As mentioned in some of the earlier posts, the organisers are volunteers, usually they do not mind to spend times to plan and arrange the competitions, but they do have a strong feelings if there are complaints after the hard works.
i'm not sad.
The Governement works like a bank. No results, they sack u. They're very realistic people. in a competitive society like ours espiecially how are u going to market yourself to make them feel that you would make it unless u produce results? Maybe u can hire some 特级大师come to singapore conduct courses constantly? but that would mean the opportunity cost would be high this narrows down to where do we find our cashflow "again".
i'm just trying to state my personal views on promoting the game. As a chess player, i feel there is a need to constanting look for new talent and to improve the standard of the natinoal team.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 38 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码