to take a rest after 14.5 months instead of 1 year .....
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 32 楼,当前显示第 29 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:齐启棋 (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:610) 发表:2008-08-21 19:03:22  29楼 
Target Setting -- at least 24 Pages including covers ....... after I saw 吉隆坡象棋公会会讯 dated 15 Sep 2005 (joined 新加坡象棋联队 visited 吉隆坡象棋公会 in 2005 年6月, related articles from Pages 11 to 13)), I planned the 碧山民众俱乐部象棋会五周年会庆特辑 with the same number of pages, i.e. 24 Pages including covers. We managed to publish it with 60 pages excluding covers, but using cheaper method with photostating and binding. A check of SIXGA 10-year reports in the past 3 publications shown that : 50th Anniversary -- 42 pages including photos 60th Anniversary -- 37 pages excluding 9 pages of photos 70th Anniversary -- 7 pages including photos Due to missing data and information, at this point, to set the target of 24 Pages including covers for 1995 -- 2009 新加坡十五年象棋活动之一二 ...... should be considered as reasonable. Plan for the worst and hope for the best. :)
Thanks to the morale support ! I went out in the afternoon .........
and returned home before 6:30 pm and noticed that more than 160 hits for the target setting post.

If the users who give morale support could send 短消息 to me and join me to work on this task in personal capacity, then we should have a better quality output at the end of 2009. :)
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 32 楼,当前显示第 29 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码