新加坡十五年象棋活动之一二 ........... (Part 3)
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 悟入棋途 | 本帖共有 16 楼,当前显示第 3 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:洛三儿 (等级:3 - 略知一二,发帖:184) 发表:2008-09-30 20:01:59  3楼 
作文 on 悟入棋途 ........ Since we are talking about 1995 -- 2009 新加坡十五年象棋活动之一二 and 悟入棋途 is the only active forum website talking about Singapore Xiangqi in the past 5 years +, I am thinking on the way to introduce 悟入棋途 in the article 1995 -- 2009 新加坡十五年象棋活动之一二. Of course, if all three 版主 do not write anything on 悟入棋途 by the closing date suggested previously, one way is just to mention the objective only below : 创建于2003年3月10日 欢迎在新棋友讨论棋艺棋讯棋人棋事 I am also thinking about to introduce 悟入棋途 in a separate article and special way, this is the reason for me to post : A Snapshot of 悟入棋途 ....... - 齐启棋 9437 bytes 2008-09-12 12:49 (48 reads) http://bbs.huasing.org/bbs.php?B=123_11080180 Could all 悟入棋途 writers who plan to do 作文, after reading the 100 posts in the Snapshot, to write one article to introduce 悟入棋途 in whatever way you like, I will suggest to pick one article for the SIXGA 75th Anniversary Celebration Publication at a (more...)
唉, 中文不通也就算了
偏偏英文也是“千通万通,xx不通”。

两种语言都不通也就算了,偏偏又喜欢寻衅滋事。

寻衅滋事也就算了--谁没有点不良的小嗜好呢, 偏偏又屡教不改。

我一个晚辈,太重的话也不好意思说。

希望前辈您自持身份,好自为之
Charcoal creates velvety effects and a warmth that seems to contradict its almost black colour
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 16 楼,当前显示第 3 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码