嘎嘎嘎,尋GF并創業together
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 他乡故知 | 本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 32 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:无聊至极 (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:1159) 发表:2009-04-18 11:05:16  32楼 
Not that simpleIn my life I’ve made many mistakes; of course I’ve had successes too, however I’ve only recently come to the phase of addressing limitations through others. Everyone has his/her limitations. Working on everyone's own limitations is for sure beneficial. Some people can just amaze me in their ability to grow beyond themselves perennially. For most of us, we cannot go beyond ourselves that easily. But there are also several other aspects of addressing limitations. One of which is to find people who are strong in areas that you are limited. First, for me, it helps to get a partner that "能忽悠" or talk like G.W.Bush. LOL. I just cannot make myself sound interesting. Second, I think it provides you critical leverage in start-up if you get a VC as bf. However, VC do not want entrepreneurs as their partners in general. That does not prohibit you from getting a relationship with a VC, but it does not give you the chance of growing something from nothing with your beloved partner. In fact, I do n (more...)
需要忽悠吗?
a. 巧言令色,鲜以仁
b. 言多必失

居高位者说话,
信一半就好了,
要么是实话不能说,
要么是他不愿告诉你真相。

你要能说服vc, 那说明vc认为你的那套符合他们的利益。 就不能说是‘忽悠’了
睁开眼
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 32 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码