This is what i know, hope it helps
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 本帖共有 2 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:IVLE (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:21) 发表:2007-01-25 15:57:18  楼主  关注此帖
求助:about tech orientation请问: 1. tech 叫我去orientation是什么意思?offer的可能性有多大啊? 2. tech orientation都干什么啊,我之前要准备什么,有什么要注意的啊? 谢谢, 一脸茫然的问……
This is what i know, hope it helps
Congrats!! i think u almost got the offer, coz they won't invite u if they dunt want u.
as long as u pass the 2nd interview, u r almost there. VP will just meet u to have a look only.

1. tech 叫我去orientation是什么意思?offer的可能性有多大啊?

nowadays TECH provides candidates with this 2-day orientation after they pass the 1st(section manager) and 2nd(engineering manager) round interview. normally u will be assigned to a senior engineer from the same section, and follow him to have a feel of what is going on during a typical day in TECH.

tech just want to make sure that new guys who eventually accept the offer will not quit shortly, since they already have a rough idea abt the company beforehand. Also, ur future colleagues will have a chance to interact with u, and i believe the section manager will ask for feedback from the one who guide u in the two days.

2. tech orientation都干什么啊,我之前要准备什么,有什么要注意的啊?

actually u dunt have to prepare anything(if u want, can bring a notebook for u to write something u feel important), make use of the 2 days to attend meetings, visit fabs(especially important if u apply for manufacturing or process engr), talk to/ask other engineers, have lunch and dinner at its canteen, etc.. Dunt worry, ur boss will assign someone to take care of u.

lastly, although i think this 2 day session is more for u to observe the company, u r observed as well. u will get the offer as long as u dunt do anything unusual.

good luck :)
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
作者:IVLE (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:21) 发表:2007-01-26 15:35:58  2楼
还有个问题,穿平时的衣服去吗?穿jeans, T-shirt? 还是需要正式一点呢?
其实就象平时一样就可以了
当然穿衬衣也是可以地, but i feel most of those wearing shirt are managers. engineers are mostly 短袖衬衣 or T-shirt :)

只是我的想法, 自己没经历过, 以前那里没有orientation. 但看到过别人的orientation...

总之放松, 他们只是让你看看他们公司, 我觉得没有什么考核你的意思. ^_^
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版所有回复从这里展开收起列表
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 2 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码