请问关于OCBC MA programme的面试
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 本帖共有 14 楼,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 : 本帖树形列表 : 刷新 : 返回上一页
<<始页  [1]  末页>>
作者:DixieDream (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:11) 发表:2007-10-03 15:25:04  楼主  关注此帖
请问关于OCBC MA programme的面试
请问各位前辈有没有经历过OCBC MA programme面试的 能否分享一下经验。 非常感谢!!
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表
作者:DixieDream (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:11) 发表:2007-10-04 12:02:23  2楼
^_^
作者:ropin (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:1126) 发表:2007-10-05 19:54:54  3楼
这样的
first round: face-to-face with HR, can be very short (10 to 20 min). Not very technical. Just be confident.

second round: one-day Assessment Center, which includes group discussion, individual biz case analysis & presentation, numerical & verbal test.

third round: final interview with the heads of the division you are applying to.

Comments: surprisingly, OCBC's graduate recruitment process is not as easy as, or in certain way, tougher than some global banks, i.e. HSBC Private Bank, Stanchart, Lehman, JPM, to name a few (all from my personal experience). So do prepare well if you are serious about this position.
作者:Economist (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:1639) 发表:2007-10-05 23:48:46  4楼
这样的first round: face-to-face with HR, can be very short (10 to 20 min). Not very technical. Just be confident. second round: one-day Assessment Center, which includes group discussion, individual biz case analysis & presentation, numerical & verbal test. third round: final interview with the heads of the division you are applying to. Comments: surprisingly, OCBC's graduate recruitment process is not as easy as, or in certain way, tougher than some global banks, i.e. HSBC Private Bank, Stanchart, Lehman, JPM, to name a few (all from my personal experience). So do prepare well if you are serious about this position.
听说他们offer 6500,所以会比较难。
作者:ropin (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:1126) 发表:2007-10-06 22:58:48  5楼
听说他们offer 6500,所以会比较难。
他会根据你之前工作的position还有年数决定的吧。不是一刀切德
作者:Economist (等级:5 - 略有小成,发帖:1639) 发表:2007-10-07 16:43:59  6楼
他会根据你之前工作的position还有年数决定的吧。不是一刀切德
那也低不了,这是我听同学说他们在SMU的career talk上说的
要不就是For Masters?

否则对local bank来讲真的留不住人。
作者:DixieDream (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:11) 发表:2007-10-08 12:09:50  7楼
这样的first round: face-to-face with HR, can be very short (10 to 20 min). Not very technical. Just be confident. second round: one-day Assessment Center, which includes group discussion, individual biz case analysis & presentation, numerical & verbal test. third round: final interview with the heads of the division you are applying to. Comments: surprisingly, OCBC's graduate recruitment process is not as easy as, or in certain way, tougher than some global banks, i.e. HSBC Private Bank, Stanchart, Lehman, JPM, to name a few (all from my personal experience). So do prepare well if you are serious about this position.
Thanks!!!
Thanks for your valuable information.
Finished the first round last Friday, which is quite short. Actually with two interviewers, one is from HR and the other from the division I applied to. The funny thing is that I was asked to take a Madarin test after interview which cost me about half an hour. Just wondering whether every Chinese will be asked to do that or not?
作者:AXL (等级:6 - 驾轻就熟,发帖:2413) 发表:2007-10-08 14:56:46  8楼
Thanks!!!Thanks for your valuable information. Finished the first round last Friday, which is quite short. Actually with two interviewers, one is from HR and the other from the division I applied to. The funny thing is that I was asked to take a Madarin test after interview which cost me about half an hour. Just wondering whether every Chinese will be asked to do that or not?
they might be recruiting to china
take ur chance to ask
作者:ropin (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:1126) 发表:2007-10-08 17:12:16  9楼
那也低不了,这是我听同学说他们在SMU的career talk上说的要不就是For Masters? 否则对local bank来讲真的留不住人。
这倒是大实话,local bank长期留人很难呀(中国人都这么要强)
作者:ropin (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:1126) 发表:2007-10-08 17:14:48  10楼
Thanks!!!Thanks for your valuable information. Finished the first round last Friday, which is quite short. Actually with two interviewers, one is from HR and the other from the division I applied to. The funny thing is that I was asked to take a Madarin test after interview which cost me about half an hour. Just wondering whether every Chinese will be asked to do that or not?
你报的Treasury,IB还是International?他们在中国都需要人的
we didn't have mandarin test previously. 可能他们考虑让你去中国?
作者:黑豆豆 (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:18) 发表:2007-10-08 19:26:14  11楼
那也低不了,这是我听同学说他们在SMU的career talk上说的要不就是For Masters? 否则对local bank来讲真的留不住人。
派回中国的也是6500吗?
我以前听说的是5000, 现在又涨了?
作者:DixieDream (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:11) 发表:2007-10-08 22:15:40  12楼
你报的Treasury,IB还是International?他们在中国都需要人的we didn't have mandarin test previously. 可能他们考虑让你去中国?
hehe, 如果成功的话,AC要到十月底,路漫长
报的是treasury,中文测试是treasury的美女姐姐提出的。从表情看,hr美女姐姐似乎有些小小意外,不过很快就拿来一套卷子,共有4个section。现在想想有点傻,面试的时候还特地强调了没有treasury的工作经验。
寒呢 @_@

那天至少有不少于10个人面试。不知道会有多少人到AC。
作者:ropin (等级:4 - 马马虎虎,发帖:1126) 发表:2007-10-09 00:14:40  13楼
hehe, 如果成功的话,AC要到十月底,路漫长报的是treasury,中文测试是treasury的美女姐姐提出的。从表情看,hr美女姐姐似乎有些小小意外,不过很快就拿来一套卷子,共有4个section。现在想想有点傻,面试的时候还特地强调了没有treasury的工作经验。 寒呢 @_@ 那天至少有不少于10个人面试。不知道会有多少人到AC。
good luck.
作者:DixieDream (等级:2 - 初出茅庐,发帖:11) 发表:2007-10-09 18:04:06  14楼
Thanks!! 看来要和你做同事是一件很挑战的事情.呵呵!
论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 创业求职 | 返回上一页 | 本主题共有 14 篇文章,分 1 页, 当前显示第 1 页 | 回到顶部
<<始页  [1]  末页>>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码