再出来讲一次,教训!与那些难忘的新手朋友们共勉之
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 狮城财经 | 本帖共有 71 楼,当前显示第 39 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:临江仙 (等级:7 - 出类拔萃,发帖:5633) 发表:2007-08-16 11:43:01  39楼 
第一条不算阿.Core inflation is in check. not big worry.关于risky assets under-pricing? what do you mean? I think they were overpricing, so not the world are dumping risky assets and fly to safer assets. housing down another 1.5% can i have the full news ? thanks!
恩,第一条不算, 抱歉看错了.
For risky-assets, I am saying in the past, before the sub-prime crisis, risky-assets were so much under-priced to a large extend, and now this wave of credit crunch is all about risky-assets re-pricing. However, due to the sudden liquidity dry-up, investors are generally panic and the BUYER market of risky-assets simply disappeared. Without a buyer market's existence, there is no way to re-price the risky-assets, what would happen is ppl can only play in quality asset market, coupled with regulatory or risk-averse concern, quality assets are oversold at cheap price to cash-in. But without the re-pricing of the risky-assets, the sell-down in quality assets is far from an end.

Traders, Investment bankers are taking long leaves for the market to settle down. Simply because there is little business for credit play - leveraged buy-out, high-yield, all these hot topics in the past utilizing leverage and credit are deadly quite, IPOs and new debt issuance are postponed....

For Housing, here is the Existing single home prices that fell 1.5%, confirming that housing is still falling and is not improving. This is taken from one institute's summary, no further details yet.
This is eht gnidnE

不如相忘于江湖
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 71 楼,当前显示第 39 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码