问一下香琴的价格,男女生剪发分别要多少钱啊?谢谢...
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 食全食美 | 本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 29 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:蒲公英 (等级:8 - 融会贯通,发帖:3342) 发表:2007-03-11 09:48:28  29楼 
today I also went to Xiang Qin Salon... just to share my experienceI planed to go there go do rebonding. They said my hair is seriously damaged, can't do rebonding now, must wait for the new fine hair grow out. So Leo only cut my hair for me. I have to say they won my trust at first. Then the cut was pretty satisfiable. The rate is S$34. And I questioned the rate, they said S$28 is only for students After they finished the cut, they recommended me to use their Loreal Hair Spa...They said the original price was 304, now they sold it at 158(half price). And they said this one could be used for 10 times, each time you come, they will only charge you 10 dollars for the service fee(so call shou3 gong1 fei). I am always attracted to this discount that discount... so I agree and they asked me to try it now... okie, I tried, nothing miracle happened, my hair condition was even worse than before applying the treatment. After that, I found out the Hair Spa they used is only for normal and fine hair. Here is the tr (more...)
mm, rebounding多少钱的?有没有学生价呀?
蒲蒲
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 51 楼,当前显示第 29 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码