【上任散桃】If a Song Could Get Me You——为你最在乎的人选一首歌
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 弦外之音 | 本帖共有 225 楼,当前显示第 119 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:Stella小苏 (等级:12 - 登峰造极,发帖:7626) 发表:2013-03-28 19:02:55  119楼 
恭喜上任~暂时也只有送自己了...   Paul Stanley - Live To Win   Frustrated, degraded, down before you're done Rejection, depression, can't get what you want You ask me how I make my way You ask me everywhere and why You hang on every word I say But the truth sounds like a lie Live to win, 'till you die, 'till the light dies in your eyes Live to win, take it all, just keep fighting till you fall Obsessive, compulsive, suffocate your mind Confusion, delusions, kill your dreams in time You ask me how I took the pain Crawled up from my lowest low Step by step and day by day 'Till there's one last breath to go Live to win, 'till you die, 'till the light dies in your eyes Live to win, take it all, just keep fighting till you fall Day by day, kickin' all the way, I'm not cavin' in Let another round begin, live to win Yeah, live, yeah, win Live to win, 'till you die, 'till the light dies in your eyes Live to win, take it all, just keep fighting 'till you fall Day by day, kickin' all the way, I'm not cavin' in Let an (more...)
默默地说,这首歌好v587啊!!!
何以飘零去,何以少团栾,何以别离久,何以不得安?
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 225 楼,当前显示第 119 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码