5:1,创记录有模有,南华2C阶段72人抢15个位, 电视还没报道,真弱!
登录 | 论坛导航 -> 华新鲜事 -> 家有儿女 | 本帖共有 78 楼,当前显示第 69 楼 : 从楼主开始阅读 : 本帖树形列表 : 返回上一页
作者:爱游泳的鼠 (等级:9 - 已有大成,发帖:7488) 发表:2013-08-04 17:01:10  69楼 
首先,如果整个家族都是校友的话对母校的重视和回馈母校的几率肯定比较高 然后,对于那些名校如南洋,校友都比较优秀,他们的孩子成为好学生的几率是不是比一般邻里孩子来的高呢?优秀的生源对学校维持地位和传统是很重要的。
your got your logic wrong
1)If that is what you believe, which is that the success story of NYPS is largely due to its enrollment priority. NYPS has to be the world number 1 primary school, as its enrollment method is so” superior” than the rest of the world.
I m sure there are other good primary schools in the world, amber of them, that do not enroll and given absolute priority to alumni kids, and equally successful.
Mind you, a school with an open mind will continue to flourish, that is why NYPS is taking in gifted students and also Soros(new money?)’s kid. Given proximity priority, they may take in our” King”’s kids in years to come. We welcome this change and it definitely adds culture diversity to the school.
2)Enough of NYPS discussion, as if I am a stakeholder. There are over 100 primary schools goes by legacy system. Talk about them too.
3)Lastly an inappropriate example-
A girl got a bank job because her father worked in the bank 30 years ago, for 6 years. She is perceived to be more qualified than the others, because, hey her father is a banker for 6 years, she must good at this job. Statistically proven. – legacy system
And
Another girl got a bank job because she has a pretty face and big boobs, born with it or after a successful plastic surgery. – Favor over proximity. Not entirely fair but I see this recruitment more rational. At least this girl has something to offer. Customers are happier. Fewer kids have to travel across the island at 6am every weekday.

---
系统生成:由于楼层数受限,本帖实际回复的是 niumum 的帖子 “you dont deny that top schools produce better students right”
原地址:http://bbs.huasing.org/sForum/bbs.php?B=179_12359360
[本文发送自华新手机Wap版]
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!原文 / 传统版 / WAP版只看此人从这里展开收起列表

本帖共有 78 楼,当前显示第 69 楼,本文还有 N-1 层楼,要不你试试看:点击此处阅读更多 >>

请登录后回复:帐号   密码