登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 他乡故知 | 切换到:传统版 / sForum | 树形列表
Sharing: My experience of online dating
<<始页  <上页   1  2  3  [4]  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  下页>  末页>> 

Can I recommend one personwho fits all of your criteria in your earlier post and in my opinion who does not fall in any of the 8 categories in this post.

except for that he smokes.

he is still single coz he've has focusing on his career but now he is on the right track so it is time.

[邓可 (11-22 16:09, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]61楼

really a nice piece of writtingcan't resist my temptation of leaving some words on such a post.

it is indeed also a good bench mark for guys, either single or attached, to do some self-reflections. At least i hope i don't fall into any of these categories. short maybe, one can't really modify his genetical make up, but i still believe it is something that can be made up for through other qualities.

i would suggest you to be patient and calm down. don't appear to be too desperate in the mate-searching process.

at least from this piece of writting, i feel you can be an attractive girl, with humor and thoughts, frank and open-minded. i believe the GUY is just around the corner. Open up your eyes and look around, maybe he is also somewhere around, looking at you... :)

wish you good luck!

姐姐加油!
[^自由鸟^ (11-22 20:49, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]62楼

(引用 邓可:Can I recommend one personwho fits all of your criteria in your earlier post and in my opinion who does not fall in any of the 8...)that's very nice of youI think i would accept him if he is willing to quit smoking, cause i can't sacrifice my health and my children's health. But very thoughtful of you, thanks a lot![bbcat (11-23 0:44, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]63楼

(引用 ^自由鸟^:really a nice piece of writtingcan't resist my temptation of leaving some words on such a post. it is indeed also a good bench...)thanks for the encouragement, i am not really desperate but just disappointed.[bbcat (11-23 0:50, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]64楼

(引用 bbcat:that's very nice of youI think i would accept him if he is willing to quit smoking, cause i can't sacrifice my health and my chi...)there are ppl who're rather caught dead than quit smoking, i thinkhard-core smokers haha. though i think smoking is not a good thing, to me it is still okay .. it is your choice. you've made it and i pay you due respect. :)

[邓可 (11-23 11:05, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]65楼

有意思的文章我是属于short guy。 168cm可以接受嘛?我感觉身高在实际生活当中不是很重要啊。为什么在网上变得这么重要那?
应该还是有一些不错的单身guy吧。女孩子也是。 楼主好运!
[cloud_bird (11-24 11:38, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]66楼

Have you ever met another catergory of males?Who just want to be your friend as a "big brother"?

They are elder than you and most of time they are married or attached. They never thought of developing any sex-related relationship with you. They just want to be a elder brother to you, always eager to help and instruct you as a senior, sometimes opposite to a girl's willingness. You know males typically tend to provide protects to the weak though they themselves perhaps are not so strong to do that.

The answer to my question is probably no, as you had indicated looking for a bf. I am just curious lah.
BTW, u are definitely in a position capable of help us in improving writing English huh.

[xuechlai (11-24 13:41, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]67楼

(引用 xuechlai:Have you ever met another catergory of males?Who just want to be your friend as a "big brother"? They are elder than you and mo...)现在还有男生主动想当big brother without sex-related relationship?They just want to be a elder brother to you, always eager to help and instruct you as a senior??

现在哪里有这样吃饱了撑的人了?
给我介绍一个算了
[羊肉泡馍 (11-24 15:17, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]68楼

(引用 羊肉泡馍:现在还有男生主动想当big brother without sex-related relationship?They just want to be a elder brother to you, always eager to he...)same opinion as 羊肉泡馍To me, those "big brother" type would fall into category 1: married man, and maybe also category 8: weirdoes.
I may be wrong, but normally if the guy is too eager to help, there ought to be some ulterior motive other than just being a helpful, kind-hearted big brother. Could be that he is trying to find his 'younger' self, or trying to prove that he is still charming enough to get 'sisters', or doing good deeds out of sympathy or charity...... I am not sure.

Thanks for your compliment on my English, actually my writing is too casual, not formal enough, definitely not beautiful English, and there are more capable people around lah. ^_^
[bbcat (11-24 15:47, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]69楼

(引用 cloud_bird:有意思的文章我是属于short guy。 168cm可以接受嘛?我感觉身高在实际生活当中不是很重要啊。为什么在网上变得这么重要那? 应该还是有一...)看个人的吧, 我觉得很多时候是男生无法接受比自己高的女生.[bbcat (11-24 15:48, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]70楼

国大版的雅阁女‘But seriously, what happened to all the chinese guys? at least my brother is 1.84m, maybe it's better gene pool in my family.’
还在以男人长得高为基因优良的表现,只能说你对男人的理解多么的肤浅...

‘Boring guys.’
至少我没有体会到你任何的幽默,在这篇文章中...

天天还挂在网上找男友,说明你不是什么闭月羞花的尤物。你却以一个尤物的标准来给自己定配偶条件...

其实,楼主的文章就像雅阁女对于月薪3000以下是低等人的论证一样,有一定道理。

但是,你终归只是雅阁女...

[rockmelon (11-25 0:34, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]71楼

(引用 rockmelon:国大版的雅阁女‘But seriously, what happened to all the chinese guys? at least my brother is 1.84m, maybe it's better gene pool ...)有人欺负bbcat的时候,我第一个站出来!说话要厚道,做人要厚道,虽然我不清楚你说的那个YGN具体是一个什么形象,但是我可以从你的口气里面推断出来你引用这个人物的似乎并没有带着什么善意~

bbcat在这里有发言的权利,也许她的观点不能为很多的男性所接受,但是不管怎么样她并没有强迫你去看,更没有强迫你去评论。

如果你觉得她帖子里面说的条件过于苛刻的话,一笑而过便可,她并没有把这些条件强加在你的身上。

如果你觉得她帖子可能会触及你伤心之处,那你不妨读完前几行就放下不读,像我一样做一个回避的人。

每个人正因为有和别人不同的观点我们才成为一个个不同的个体,你会有和bbcat不同的看法正于她可能有和你不同的看法相同。不同观点的人之间能够相互理解是求之不得的事,但是即使仍然存在分歧我们在表达的时候也可以采取某种相对保守的方式。

从论坛运作的角度来看这个问题,我理想中的论坛是这样的,每个人都有自己的观点和意见,有大概5%的人能够站起来树立观点,有30%的人能够友善的参与讨论,而剩下的人希望可以至少知道有人发表过这么一个观点,但是假想一下,如果有一个人站出来,猛烈的抨击那5%的立论者,那么那5%的人下次发帖的时候会不会多了一丝犹豫。实际上youtube的数据显示,网络上创造内容的人只占了1%.而我刚才假设的是5%.

我只所以站出来说这些话,原因很简单,做为一个非当事人来阐述这其中的道理比双方当事人争的面红耳赤要强的多,不是么~

读贴愉快~
[小雪 (11-25 3:15, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]72楼

(引用 bbcat:看个人的吧, 我觉得很多时候是男生无法接受比自己高的女生.)你又不高。。。。:P[毒鼠强 (11-25 9:47, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]73楼

(引用 羊肉泡馍:现在还有男生主动想当big brother without sex-related relationship?They just want to be a elder brother to you, always eager to he...)There IS, but it is just you didn't know.没见到过不代表着没有。[noah (11-25 12:23, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]74楼

(引用 小雪:有人欺负bbcat的时候,我第一个站出来!说话要厚道,做人要厚道,虽然我不清楚你说的那个YGN具体是一个什么形象,但是我可以从你的口气里...)呵呵,不要激动各抒己见,没有对错[noah (11-25 12:24, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]75楼

(引用 noah:呵呵,不要激动各抒己见,没有对错)我和你一样都是过路的·~·~·飘过~~~[小雪 (11-25 16:05, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]76楼

(引用 小雪:有人欺负bbcat的时候,我第一个站出来!说话要厚道,做人要厚道,虽然我不清楚你说的那个YGN具体是一个什么形象,但是我可以从你的口气里...)谢谢小雪这么挺我~~~ *^_^我想说的小雪都说了, 本来放DISCLAIMER就是为了避免引起大家的误会, 因为我都说了是自己的意见, 一定会带有个人成见的, 就是写了给大家娱乐也好, 参考也好, 一笑了之也好. 至于自己要求是否过高, 那就因人而异了. 不知道YGN是什么? 也不想知道, 似乎ROCKMELON很不喜欢有主见的女生呢.[bbcat (11-25 16:34, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]77楼

(引用 bbcat:谢谢小雪这么挺我~~~ *^_^我想说的小雪都说了, 本来放DISCLAIMER就是为了避免引起大家的误会, 因为我都说了是自己的意见, 一定会带有个人...)其实...那些矮人,闷蛋,自卑男们,可能怀着很真挚的意愿在和你交往。你有不喜欢他们的权利,可你把他们归成异类来鄙夷,你不配...
你没有主见,不要以为做个挑剔的,愤世嫉俗的女青年就是有主见。相反,你连你自己喜欢男人什么样的品质都不清楚,你很迷茫...

对了,去谷歌一下雅阁女吧,她可比你幽默多了...
[rockmelon (11-25 17:44, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]78楼

(引用 bbcat:same opinion as 羊肉泡馍To me, those "big brother" type would fall into category 1: married man, and maybe also category 8: weir...)think "sheep" got no such a big brother coz he himself is a male...Therefore your possibly right opinion followed a wrong person...

Males of"big brother" type at least should not fall into category 8 as it is defined as those who have no desire to develop any sex-related relationship.

Of course if a guy is too eager to help, we can't help thinking there is "some ulterior motive other than just being a helpful, kind-hearted big brother", unless he is LeiFeng, believed to be a god created by our CCP?

But what I mention is someone who is willing to extend his hand and provide you with his truely insightful advice whenever you are found to be stuck in your life/career, and at the same time willing to stand away at other time.

In addition, I don't agree that nowadays there exists no such 吃饱了撑的人 if you know ppl's spritual need could be so diverse. Sometimes ppl help others just because they happen to belong to what those ppl concern or simply coz they deserve their help.

Occasionally I can have friends at my age help me to find a right direction along my life path, but so far no luck to know such a senior both willing to and capable of constantly guiding me. When I look back my foot prints, sometimes I realize I could have avoided so many errors made. Think that it would be much easier for you gals to meet so called "gui ren"...

Just some nonesense made during the tedeous time to backup my data...
[xuechlai (11-25 22:59, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]79楼

(引用 邓可:笑死了 ^_________^斑竹给花啊)support support!!![frpapaya (11-26 12:09, Long long ago)] [ 传统版 | sForum ][登录后回复]80楼

<<始页  <上页   1  2  3  [4]  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  下页>  末页>> 
登录 | 首页 -> 华新鲜事 -> 他乡故知 | [刷新本页] | 切换到:传统版 / sForum