µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ʨ³Ç²Æ¾­ | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum | Ê÷ÐÎÁбí
ÔÙ¼Ó¸öÒéÌ⣺´ó¼ÒÈçºÎÀí²Æ£¿
<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ 2¡¡ [3]¡¡ 4¡¡ ÏÂÒ³>¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡

(ÒýÓà mobydick:º¹£¡ÖйúµÄͨ»õÅòÕÍ¿ÉÊǺܸߵġ£¶øÇÒ£¬¹Ø¼üµÄÊÇ»»»ØÈ¥ÈÝÒ×£¬»»³öÀ´¿É¾ÍÄÑÁË¡£)Why difficult?You can remit back and exchange in singapore, it's the same.

From the currency policy adopted by government these years, I don't think the exchange rate will drop much.
[ÏãÁê¾ÓÊ¿ (3-5 16:10, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]41Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÏãÁê¾ÓÊ¿:Why difficult?You can remit back and exchange in singapore, it's the same. From the currency policy adopted by government these...)hoho[MrDJay (3-5 17:04, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]42Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÏãÁê¾ÓÊ¿:Well... if take 911 into account... maybe you are right.But you have idea when will the next 911 comes?)No need 911. "President Chen" continue do some more things, some affect will beseen.

China now military exercise, barking dog, wont bite you might say,

Chen's fellow now one more step , want to add "2 countries" into constitution, how to react?

Not necessarily a 911. but some "smaller" things, we small investor will already cannot take it lah.
[MrDJay (3-5 17:08, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]43Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ mobydick:A kind of issurance.It will give you dividends each year, depending on their investment return.)oh.. so it is ILP lah.. Investment linked policy?hehe, ok.

Out of all insurance, this one I never like .

My point is , the sentiment towards general insurance products was quite , down. I just feel that, this should not be the case. So many insurance products, there are some indeed, have very attractive points for a long term investment.

Just take one for the sake of discussion,

Prime Life Policy. Idea: to hold it till 20 years (of coz provided the policy holder did not die), then surrounder.
The surrounder return in all will give you around 3.4% return p.a. (excluding all fees, and non-guarrenteed portion we take a conservative measure. i.e. not get all non-guarrenteed portion)

So I may say, to many low risk appetite ppl, these kind of long term investment is worth considering ?

[MrDJay (3-5 17:16, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]44Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÏãÁê¾ÓÊ¿:Well... if take 911 into account... maybe you are right.But you have idea when will the next 911 comes?)911 is only an example...and the previous one was SARS. Who knows the next one could be Bird Flu or any others!!![ÉñÖÝÁùºÅ (3-5 22:12, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]45Â¥

FOR THE RICH ONLYIf you have more than US$100K spare cash can contact me. we can work out something very attractive for you. Can check out my website at http://www.sgmoneymatters.com for some of the basic financial knowledges used in singapore as well.
- Ivan, Guan Bo. Premimer Financial Services Consultant.
[nuswolf (3-6 0:04, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]46Â¥

some private bank product garantees you 15% returnreally don't know how they do it....

but you need 5M USD to qualify to be a private bank customer.....
[´óÏó (3-6 9:52, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]47Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ ´óÏó:some private bank product garantees you 15% returnreally don't know how they do it.... but you need 5M USD to qualify to be a p...)How is this impossible?Even for Warren Buffet, his long term returen is only about 20% per annum?
If you can achieve consistently 15% of return, you can find a fund manager job anytime, anywhere.
Which bank in singapore can provide this? Do you know?
[xiaoqiuqiu (3-6 10:39, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]48Â¥

(ÒýÓà xiaoqiuqiu:How is this impossible?Even for Warren Buffet, his long term returen is only about 20% per annum? If you can achieve consistentl...)Sorry, I mean how is this POSSIBLE?[xiaoqiuqiu (3-6 10:53, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]49Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ MrDJay:oh.. so it is ILP lah.. Investment linked policy?hehe, ok. Out of all insurance, this one I never like . My point is , the se...)To this specific issurance.You'd better look how many equite-investment funds which generates annual return less than 3.4%. There should be very few of such bad skilled fund managers.

Then you may want to evaluate the expected return from the equity funds. If the expected return is high, say 7% on average, of course, you should not buy the issurance since you can put part of the money on the equity fund, and use the rest to buy purely life insurances.

If so the result will be either the insurance gives the same protection and you get higher return for the investment, or you get the same return for investment and be more protected by the insurance.
[mobydick (3-6 11:07, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]50Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÏãÁê¾ÓÊ¿:Why difficult?You can remit back and exchange in singapore, it's the same. From the currency policy adopted by government these...)Did you try to remit over RMB20,000 from China?I don't think it is convenient to do it.
[mobydick (3-6 11:09, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]51Â¥

(ÒýÓà xiaoqiuqiu:How is this impossible?Even for Warren Buffet, his long term returen is only about 20% per annum? If you can achieve consistentl...)I don't know which bank, just heard from my friends...I also don't know how is that possible...[´óÏó (3-6 15:58, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]52Â¥

(ÒýÓà nuswolf:FOR THE RICH ONLYIf you have more than US$100K spare cash can contact me. we can work out something very attractive for you. C ...)ÍøÕ¾²»´í£¬ÖµµÃÒ»¿´¡£[fama (3-6 17:05, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]53Â¥

(ÒýÓà mobydick:Õâ¸öÌû×ÓÓ¦µ±¶¥Ò»Ï£¡Ö»ÊÇÓÐÒ»¾ä»°²»Í×N¶àÑо¿ÏÔʾ£¬×¨Òµ»ù½ðµÄ±íÏÖ¶¼ºÜÄѳ¬Ô½Êг¡Ö¸Êý¡£ µÚÒ»£¬²»ÊÇËùÓеĻù½ð±íÏÖ¶¼Äѳ¬Êг¡¡£ µÚ¶þ£...)»Ø¸´µÚÒ»£¬²»ÊÇËùÓеĻù½ð±íÏÖ¶¼Äѳ¬Êг¡¡£
²»´í£¬ÓеĻù½ðÔÚijЩÄê·Ý»á±ÈÖ¸Êý±íÏֺ᣿ÉÊÇ»ù½ðµÄ±íÏÖ²¢Ã»ÓгÖÐøÐÔ¡£ËùÒÔÔÚÄãͶ×Ê֮ǰ£¬Äã¸ù±¾²»ÖªµÀÄÄÖ§»ù½ðÃ÷ÄêµÄ±íÏÖ»á±ÈÖ¸ÊýºÃ¡£
Æä´Î£¬ÔÚ¿Û³ý»ù½ðÊÕÈ¡µÄ¸÷ÖÖ·ÑÓÃÖ®ºó£¬Í¶×ÊÕߵõ½µÄƽ¾ù»Ø±¨Âʶ¼²»ÈçÖ¸Êý¡££¨²Î¿´Wermers 2000 JF)
ËùÒÔ£¬²»Òª¾õµÃ»ù½ð¾­ÀíÃǺÜÁ˲»Æð¡£Buffet ÕâÑùµÄÈ˼¸Ê®Äê²Å³öÒ»¸ö£¬ËûµÄ±íÏֺ㬺ܿÉÄÜÊÇËûµÄÔËÆøºÃ¡£»»¾ä»°Ëµ£¬Èç¹ûÄãÖÐÁ˶à¶à£¬ÄãµÄ±íÏÖ»á±ÈËûºÃµÃ¶à¡£

µÚ¶þ£¬¾ÍËã²»Äܳ¬Ô½Êг¡£¬´ó¶àÊý»ù½ð»Ø±¨Ó¦¸ÃÒ²»á±È¶¨ÆÚ´æ¿îÒª¸ß¡£
±ðÍüÁË£¬»ù½ðµÄ·çÏձȶ¨ÆÚ´æ¿î¸ßµÃ¶à¡£

µÚÈý£¬¾ÍËãͶ×Êծȯ£¬Ò²¿ÉÒÔ¿¼ÂÇծȯÐÍ»ù½ð£¬²»Ò»¶¨·ÇÒªÖ±½Ó¹ºÂòծȯËÀÊص½µ×°¡¡£
ͬÒâÕâÒ»µã¡£¿Éϧ¶ÔмÓƵÄÆÕͨͶ×ÊÕßÀ´Ëµ£¬¿ÉÑ¡ÔñµÄծȯ»ù½ðºÜÉÙ¡£SGXÓÐÒ»¸öBond ETF. µ«ÊÇÐÅÏ¢ºÜÉÙ£¬²»Ì«Á˽⡣
[fama (3-6 17:28, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]54Â¥

(ÒýÓà fama:»Ø¸´µÚÒ»£¬²»ÊÇËùÓеĻù½ð±íÏÖ¶¼Äѳ¬Êг¡¡£ ²»´í£¬ÓеĻù½ðÔÚijЩÄê·Ý»á±ÈÖ¸Êý±íÏֺ᣿ÉÊÇ»ù½ðµÄ±íÏÖ²¢Ã»ÓгÖÐøÐÔ¡£ËùÒÔÔÚÄãͶ×Ê֮ǰ£¬Ä...)Ôٻظ´»ù½ðµÄ±íÏÖ²¢Ã»ÓгÖÐøÐÔ¡£±íÏÖ³ÖÐø³¬¹ýÊг¡£¬»ò±íÏÖ×ÜÌ峬ԽÊг¡µÄ»ù½ð²¢²»ÊÇûÓС£

ÔÚ¿Û³ý»ù½ðÊÕÈ¡µÄ¸÷ÖÖ·ÑÓÃÖ®ºó£¬Í¶×ÊÕߵõ½µÄƽ¾ù»Ø±¨Âʶ¼²»ÈçÖ¸Êý¡£Õâ¾ä»°µÄÖصãÊÇ¡°Æ½¾ù¡±¶þ×Ö¡£¼ÙÈçÎÒÂòÁË7Ö»»ù½ð£¬²¢²»ÐèÒªËûÃÇÿһ֧¶¼³¬Ô½Êг¡±íÏÖ£¬ÆäÖÐÓÐÒ»Ö»³ÉΪÂóÕÜÂ×£¨Äê»Ø±¨Âʽü33%£©¾Í¿ÉÒÔʹÎÒµÄ×éºÏºÜ°ôÁË¡£

»ù½ðµÄ·çÏձȶ¨ÆÚ´æ¿î¸ßµÃ¶à¡£

¿´ÄãͶ×ʵÄʱ¼äÓж೤ÁË£¬²»µ½Ò»ÄêµÄ»°£¬»ù½ðµÄ·çÏտ϶¨±È¶¨ÆÚ´æ¿î´óµÃ¶à£¬µ«Èç¹ûͶ×Ê20ÄêµÄ»°£¬»Ø±¨ÉÙÓÚ¶¨ÆÚ´æ¿îµÄºÃÏñ»¹Õæ²»¶à¼û¡£

¶ÔмÓƵÄÆÕͨͶ×ÊÕßÀ´Ëµ£¬¿ÉÑ¡ÔñµÄծȯ»ù½ðºÜÉÙ¡£

¿´ÁËһϣ¬Ëƺõ²»ÉÙ£¬ÒòΪмÓƵÄծȯ»ù½ð»áÔÚÈ«Çò·¶Î§½øÐÐͶ×Ê¡£
ÒÔÏÂÁ´½ÓÊÇÎÒËÑË÷³öÀ´µÄ¿ÉͶ×ʵÄмÓÆÂծȯ»ù½ð¡£
http://www.fundsupermart.com/main/fundinfo/generateTable.svdo ծȯ»ù½ð

Áí¸½±íÏÖ×îºÃÓë×î²î»ù½ð£º

http://www.fundsupermart.com/main/fundinfo/worst_Funds.tpl ±íÏÖ×î²î»ù½ð

http://www.fundsupermart.com/main/fundinfo/topFunds.tpl ±íÏÖ×î¼Ñ»ù½ð
[mobydick (3-6 18:32, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]55Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÉñÖÝÁùºÅ:I am not kidding ....You may left with 20k .... Compare the prices for most of the SGX stocks in 1996 and now, you will know wh...)ÁùÐÖÊÇ·ñ¿¼Âǵ½ÒÔÏÂÊÂʵ¶ÔÓÚÎÒÃÇ´ó¶àÈËÀ´Ëµ£¬Âò»ù½ð¶¼²»Ì«¿ÉÄÜÔÚͬһʱ¼äÓÃËùÓеÄÇ®Âò¡£ÎÒÃDZϾ¹²»ÊÇ¿¿×ʲú¹ý»î£¬¶øÊÇ¿¿Ã¿ÔÂÁ칤×ʵġ£Òò´Ë£¬ÎÒÃÇÒ»°ã¶¼»á·Ö¶ÎÂòÈëµÄ¶ÔÂÈç¹ûÊÇ·Ö¶ÎÂòµÄ»°£¬ÎÒÃǵijɱ¾Æäʵ²»Ì«¿ÉÄÜÔÚ×î¸ßµã»òÔÚ×îµÍµãµÄ£¬¶øÊÇÒ»°ãÔÚƽ¾ùµÄλÖò»ÊÇÂð£¿[mobydick (3-6 18:40, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]56Â¥

(ÒýÓÃ MrDJay:No need 911. "President Chen" continue do some more things, some affect will beseen. China now military exercise, barking dog, ...)So better stay away from Taiwan shares lor...The sign of Mr Chen will do something similar have been very obvious for quite long...

Of course if you want to take high risk and get high gain, just try it lor...
[ÏãÁê¾ÓÊ¿ (3-6 21:38, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]57Â¥

(ÒýÓà ´óÏó:some private bank product garantees you 15% returnreally don't know how they do it.... but you need 5M USD to qualify to be a p...)Do you think anybody here got 5M USD in hand?I do think this kind of person can be excluded from this board anyway. Either there is no such person, or they operates in a very different manner like us. [ÏãÁê¾ÓÊ¿ (3-6 21:45, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]58Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÏãÁê¾ÓÊ¿:Do you think anybody here got 5M USD in hand?I do think this kind of person can be excluded from this board anyway. Either ther ...)À´ÉÏ»¨ÐµÄÓÐUS$5mmµÄºÃÏñûÓУ¬²»¹ýÒøÐÐÀïÃæÓÐÕâô¶àcashµÄ¿Í»§»¹ÊÇÌý¶àµÄ¡£[ÎÞÃû (3-6 23:28, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]59Â¥

(ÒýÓà ÏãÁê¾ÓÊ¿:Do you think anybody here got 5M USD in hand?I do think this kind of person can be excluded from this board anyway. Either ther ...)well, i figure some people have value > 5M here.simply estimate their assets 10 years (20 years) later and divided by the inflation rate in 10 (20) years. Ye, that's the present value.

haha, just kidding.

[box (3-7 0:02, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]60Â¥

<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ 2¡¡ [3]¡¡ 4¡¡ ÏÂÒ³>¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡
µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ʨ³Ç²Æ¾­ | [ˢб¾Ò³] | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum