µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ʨ³Ç²Æ¾­ | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum | Ê÷ÐÎÁбí
¿ÉÄܺܶàÈËҪʧÍûÁË:Voluntary Conditional Cash Offer for Sembawang Kimtrans
<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ [2]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡

(ÒýÓà speculatist:the Offeror in fact at the time of annoucement, already haveabout 50% of the whole share structure . Kimtrans Singapore Pte Lt...)SGX rule requires at lease 20% are held in open marketif i am not wrong[йÉÐÂÈË (6-14 10:46, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]21Â¥

(ÒýÓà »¨±ª:Thanks for reply. Then I shall sell out imediately. But why people are bid at 0.74 now? they haven't noticed the announcement )what about institutions? they cannot sell at once, the price will drop sharply.[йÉÐÂÈË (6-14 10:48, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]22Â¥

(ÒýÓà йÉÐÂÈË:SGX rule requires at lease 20% are held in open marketif i am not wrong)sorry, should be 10%Free Float

723 An issuer must ensure that at least 10% of equity securities (excluding preference shares
and convertible equity securities) in a class that is listed is at all times held by the public.
724 If the percentage of securities held in public hands falls below 10%: -
(1) The issuer must, as soon as practicable, announce that fact; and
(2) The Exchange may suspend trading of the class, or all the securities of the issuer.
725 The Exchange may allow the issuer a period of 3 months, or such longer period as the
Exchange may agree, to raise the percentage of securities in public hands to at least 10%.
The issuer may be delisted if it fails to restore the percentage of securities in public hands
to at least 10% after the period.
----
http://info.sgx.com/SGXRuleb.nsf/VwCPForm_LISTING_MANUAL_Download/LM%20Chapter%2007%20(060901).pdf/$File/LM%20Chapter%2007%20(060901).pdf
[йÉÐÂÈË (6-14 11:01, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]23Â¥

(ÒýÓà »¨±ª:Thanks for reply. Then I shall sell out imediately. But why people are bid at 0.74 now? they haven't noticed the announcement )why they are buying there?many reasons,

some people think this is good!!!! they buy.

some people think this is bad, they already shorted a lot, and they buy back.

some people want to cheat those have not yet sold, so that put some queue there to pretend to buy, or buy a little, sell a lot.

anyway, many reasons.
[speculatist (6-14 11:45, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]24Â¥

(ÒýÓà SSteven:ÕâËã²»ËãÊÇÓÐÈËÔÚ²Ù×ݹÉÊУ¿ÊǵĻ°£¿»òÄÚÄ»½»Ò×£¿SGXÓ¦¸Ãµ÷²é²Å¶Ô°¡£¿)²»Ëã[speculatist (6-14 11:46, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]25Â¥

(ÒýÓà xiaohu:Tan Chin Hock, Tan Choon HockÊÇÁ½¸öÈË¡£Peter Tan,ºÍVictor TanÊÇÐÖµÜÁ½¸ö¡£ »¹ÓжÀÁ¢¶­ÊÂÓÐÔðÈα£»¤Ð¡¹É¶«ÀûÒæÔÆÔÆÊôÓÚýÌå²Ù×÷£¬ÕâÖ...)¸Ðл¾ÀÕý¡£[speculatist (6-14 11:46, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]26Â¥

(ÒýÓà йÉÐÂÈË:sorry, should be 10%Free Float 723 An issuer must ensure that at least 10% of equity securities (excluding preference shares an...)thanks for correction[speculatist (6-14 11:46, Long long ago)] [ ´«Í³°æ | sForum ][µÇ¼ºó»Ø¸´]27Â¥

<<ʼҳ¡¡ <ÉÏÒ³ ¡¡ 1¡¡ [2]¡¡ Ä©Ò³>>¡¡
µÇ¼ | Ê×Ò³ -> »ªÐÂÏÊÊ -> ʨ³Ç²Æ¾­ | [ˢб¾Ò³] | Çл»µ½£º´«Í³°æ / sForum