hi 齐启棋
所在版块:悟入棋途 发贴时间:2008-07-23 10:29

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
Would like to thank you for expressing your views. You have my respect!!

I agree with you that it is my duty to correct my own typos, not the duties of others.

But i am sorry that i have disagree to with your claim ["subjected to <<<IF my assumptions or the things i have heard are correct>>>" could not be considered as a valid reason].

Firstly, forum is a place to discuss, so by saying <to get corrected> i have already sent a big message to all of us forumers here telling us that what i said may not be corrected. So in this case i have already indirectly asked them to not fully trust my words and therefore in a way we can all discuss about what reasonably we think is correct.

Like for example BLS has also expressed his view about some issues but they are also subjected to IF my assumptions or the things i have heard are correct.

In the case of typo errors making forumers confused, i will heed your advice to be more careful to check before i post, thanks alot for reminding!! :)
But being scared of posting a post with typo error shall not affect one person on whether he/she should express his/her views in this forum.

Thanks! :)
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

棋很水. 在我手下的马是牛,炮是包, 车是三轮车,兵是饼,帅是衰。
 相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
The ugly side of Singapore Chess 2!!! 新加坡鸭子   (720 bytes , 623reads )
i think that... 水棋   (1255 bytes , 319reads )
something more about this issue that i heard 水棋   (526 bytes , 264reads )
Are you helping in the promotion of xiangqi in SP ? 齐启棋   (737 bytes , 259reads )
oops 水棋   (301 bytes , 287reads )
上网表达己见应谨慎负责 ..... 所散布的信息将永存于互联网..... 齐启棋   (0 bytes , 230reads )
Yes, one should be responsible for what he/she says in a forum 水棋   (1398 bytes , 252reads )
Dear 水棋, After a while, you will realised that bls   (856 bytes , 261reads )
Hi bls 水棋   (975 bytes , 213reads )
just to share some personal views ... 齐启棋   (924 bytes , 217reads )
hi 齐启棋 水棋   (1150 bytes , 189reads )
Please read 华新论坛守则. 齐启棋   (0 bytes , 161reads )
Where is the link between that and my post? 水棋   (79 bytes , 205reads )
I have given my views and you have given your views...... 齐启棋   (90 bytes , 211reads )
May i request for you to share with me what are those that i need to.. 水棋   (82 bytes , 267reads )
我的意见:听两边的故事,自己判断!!! 棋一生   (22 bytes , 189reads )
RE: bls 水棋   (139 bytes , 197reads )
RE: 齐启棋 水棋   (1096 bytes , 192reads )
hi 水棋, don't worry. 版主will remind you if your posting not appropriate. bls   (482 bytes , 261reads )
Just my personal views regarding your first post below before my reply ...... 齐启棋   (763 bytes , 405reads )