Hi bls
所在版块:悟入棋途 发贴时间:2008-07-23 10:38

用户信息
复制本帖HTML代码
高亮: 今天贴 X 昨天贴 X 前天贴 X 
Firstly, i would like to thank you for expressing your views.

Sadly, i have already realised that most forumers will not say much about these issue, sigh..but regardless of that, i will still post my assumptions and views in this forum for all of us to know more about things, provided that what i post are true.

So if they do not wish to post, i believe all of us have our stand, some may discuss secretly or with their friends when they are outside. So for this i will not mind if they do not reply. At least all of us know in our heart :). But then again, i really hope to get corrected if what i say abt things are wrong so we can have a balanced and reasonable stand in this forum.

Xiang qi is a game of 智慧角力. I totally agree with what you have posted! :) But i think that one can always have a claim before their post to be careful and to prevent unneccessary intepretation of words. And i believe that forumers should be as open minded as you. Not to be biased.
欢迎来到华新中文网,踊跃发帖是支持我们的最好方法!

棋很水. 在我手下的马是牛,炮是包, 车是三轮车,兵是饼,帅是衰。
 相关帖子 我要回复↙ ↗回到正文
The ugly side of Singapore Chess 2!!! 新加坡鸭子   (720 bytes , 623reads )
i think that... 水棋   (1255 bytes , 319reads )
something more about this issue that i heard 水棋   (526 bytes , 264reads )
Are you helping in the promotion of xiangqi in SP ? 齐启棋   (737 bytes , 260reads )
oops 水棋   (301 bytes , 287reads )
上网表达己见应谨慎负责 ..... 所散布的信息将永存于互联网..... 齐启棋   (0 bytes , 230reads )
Yes, one should be responsible for what he/she says in a forum 水棋   (1398 bytes , 252reads )
Dear 水棋, After a while, you will realised that bls   (856 bytes , 262reads )
Hi bls 水棋   (975 bytes , 213reads )
just to share some personal views ... 齐启棋   (924 bytes , 217reads )
hi 齐启棋 水棋   (1150 bytes , 190reads )
Please read 华新论坛守则. 齐启棋   (0 bytes , 161reads )
Where is the link between that and my post? 水棋   (79 bytes , 205reads )
I have given my views and you have given your views...... 齐启棋   (90 bytes , 211reads )
May i request for you to share with me what are those that i need to.. 水棋   (82 bytes , 267reads )
我的意见:听两边的故事,自己判断!!! 棋一生   (22 bytes , 190reads )
RE: bls 水棋   (139 bytes , 197reads )
RE: 齐启棋 水棋   (1096 bytes , 192reads )
hi 水棋, don't worry. 版主will remind you if your posting not appropriate. bls   (482 bytes , 261reads )
Just my personal views regarding your first post below before my reply ...... 齐启棋   (763 bytes , 405reads )